>chapter 3< medicine without medicine >

"Rosie"

"Rosie, believe me, I love you"

I want to scream, but, my voice is betraying me, that voice, it's very handsome that it's frightening, I stayed on my ground, not moving, I closed my eyes,

"Rosie, I love you"

"I love you Rosie" the voice is still there.

"Who are you?, how did you know my name?" I asked, keeping my brave tune,

"I'm Angelo, I'm dead" the voice said,

I nearly burst out laughing, dead??? , how can he speak to me, when he's dead... No, wait... I turned around, there I saw a very handsome angel, he has diamond eyes, eyes that are now looking at me with awe, he's handsome, and he's a ghost!, before I know it, I already fainted, all I remember is those diamond eyes that stare at me with so much love and passion, a ghost, a ghost.

"Rosie, Rosie"

That voice called out, i must be dreaming, well, now time to wake up, I opened my eyes and I was in my room, the chandelier was lit up, "wonderful" is the word for it, I chuckled when I remember my dream, was it really a dream, it felt so real, not to mention, that very handsome boy, he's eyes, it's very captivating, I just sat there staring at the moon, thinking if it was a dream.

"good to see your fine"

I jumped out off my bed,

"What are you doing here?, dreams can't come true!"

"Rosie, I'm real, see?" he held my hand, his hands are cold, cold as ice,

"wait, you can't touch me, you're a ghost!" I half yelled

"Rosie, I'm not a ghost, I'm a vampire, yes, I said I'm dead but, vampires are really dead bodies resurrected by the venom" he explained

I was there not paying attention and staring at his Angel-carved abs, listening to his alluring voice,.

"like what you see?" he asked half laughing, argh,..

I blushed like an idiot, how come he knew my name and he said that he is dead!, he's a ghost!, how can he touch my hands?

I looked at him with a confused face, all I ever see in his face is a face of an angel

"let's go to sleep" he said

"no! I'm not sleeping with you, you sleep there" I pointed at the couch

"ok" he said and walked to the couch, then I lay down my bed and think that this is all another dream, a sweet nightmare..

Sweet sunshine, raining down the window pale. I'm awake but not opening my eyes, I want to enjoy the warmth of the sunshine touching my fair skin.

"Good morning my Sweetheart"

What???

I jumped up, looking at an angel,

"what are you?, and what are you doing here?," I asked him staring at his eyes...

"I'm a vampire, you're in a vampire city," said the ghost, WHAT????!!!, hey, i read Vampire novels but I don't believe in them.

"WHAT???!!, wait, I'm still sleeping am I, I really do not know what your talking about!!!" I break down on the floor not knowing what to do,I closed my eyes, tears start to form, I have been dreaming strange dreams and somehow it keeps on coming true!!!! I hate it!!!

I felt someone hugged me, I cried, I don't know what to do, what to think, maybe the vampire is already drinking my blood, I'm just to naive.

"hey, listen to me" he said, I stop crying, "stop crying, I hate seeing you cry, I'm a vampire, DON'T PANIC!!, I'am here to protect you," I was just there, with a shock expretion. "do you understand?" he asked, I just nodded, I'm still confused, ... I inhaled, then exhaled.

"Rosie, breakfast is ready!!" I heard the maid said.

"i'll.....be right there" I shouted

I faced the "vampire" "you stay here, or go feed somewhere" I ran out of my room, when I got on the dinning table, mother and father wasn't there.

"where is mother and father?" I asked Maria.

"they whent out early, they said that they are sorry, and they have an urgent meeting" she replied.

Great.

I finished my breakfast ALONE, I hate eating breakfast alone. I noticed something, there was a necklace hanging in my neck, it's beautiful, a diamond shaped star.

I wonder who's it from

I went upstairs, still thinking about the necklace,this might cause a fortune!, then i remembered the vampire, my hands are shaking, is the vampire there???, what if, I'm his prey?, what if he set a trap on my bed room.

I cautiously opened the door.

Looking of there's any sigh of vampiric presence.. She sigh..I walked slowly to my desk, opening my notebook, just staring at a blank page, playing with the necklace,thinking.

He mention something about, he's here to protect me, protect me from what?, I sigh, the world has changed. And this necklace.

"Rosie, I'm back"

I quickly got up, hitting his chin, he held it in pain, while I roll on the floor, my head hurts....

"ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch" I whispered. Suddenly I felt him kiss my head. The kiss, it made the pain go away. I just froze there, as he hugged me and apologize.

My parent never did that, whenever I get hurt, they would always bring me to the doctor, or call my personal nurse to treat my injuries.

That kiss, a simple act,it cured the pain, without medicine. It's impossible.

"Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!" He cried out

I snaped into reality, the next thing I saw, the vampire is already at the other side of the room, injured.