CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Aah ko chahiye ek umar Asar hone tak
Kaun jeeta hai teri Zulf Ke Sar hone tak
Humne maana Ke tawaful na karogey Lekin
Khaak ho jayenge hum, Tumko khabar hone tak
~my favorite

FARAZ'S POV

i had my breakfast and i felt a bit uneasy.so , i put my head between My hands as my hands were resting on my knee ....i got a call on my cell from an unknown number .....since i had no idea about it i thought to call back thinking it might be an important call ....as I swiped the screen to open the call logs....my screen flashed green indicating a call from mom i picked it up and spoke to her ...she wanted to speak to dad so i held the phone to dad on his ears .....After they both spoke i ended the call ...After that I dialled the unknown number ....i felt like i had seen this number but still not knowing whose number it was .....

The ring went on and then, the person cut the call....i thought the person might be busy or no idea .....After starring at the screen for few mins i realised it was amara's number ....i pinched my temples ...Why did she call me ? That too after such a long time ....she was a kind of person not to tell but ....i can't hold up ....she dint call me after our breakup indeed once or hardly twice she had called me but that was to yell at me for leaving her for no reason ....i know things went wrong but it was all her fault ...coming back to the reality ....i dialled her number again this time she received the call ....i pretended as if I dint knew who was on the other side .....

We spoke but there was a dark silence which deemed between us ...she wanted to meet me....reason ?i dint knew ...All I knew was she was disturbed and i dint wanted her to loose the faith she had in me ...she knew I was only hers ...i would never cheat her ....

But that little head of hers made her jump into a pit which had no mud in it .....what am I even speaking ...ok let go of the past .....i agreed to meet her the next day because today I wasn't well and I knew dad wouldn't let me step out of the Office even for second, today was the day out for office and I cannot convince dad to send me ....to meet my Ex....not really i still love her ...so , she's my present

After few mins dad came out ...and asked me to check few files .....i told him my head was aching but he thought I was acting or just taking leave from work .....he wanted me to take over his business ...After my studies and i was ok with that ....

I dragged my eyes lazily to the files ....it was like I had to work on accounts ?seriously , I hate math .....but I had to do it so ....i opened the files and started working on it ...

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I heard mom calling out my name ....i slowly dragged myself out of the bed ....i blinked several times to catch up with the light .....i kept my hand on my mouth a yawn left , still feeling sleepy ....i grabbed my cell and placed myself on the chair next to the table ....

I swiped the phone and to my surprise it was twelve in the morning ....?Oh no , I jumped out of the chair i had promised Amara to meet at nine in the morning and I'm late .....i knew it i knew this would happen, that is why I wanted to meet her at 11 it was at least just one hour late....i took my cell back and went to the logs 72 missed calls and 44 messages ....

I wanted to hide myself somewhere. ?..how can I sleep for such a long time ....she might have already left , what will she think about me ? I get up in the afternoon ....nooo

After taking shower i dressed myself and fetched my cell .....i dialled amara's number ....the ring was going on ...she dint pick the call....oh this girl will never change , i spoke to myself

This is what makes me go mad at her , she called me 72 times and I dint Pick her call....now unless she don't see 72 missed calls from faraz on her screen she'll never receive the call ...oh , yes I forgot not just 72 missed calls but 44 messages too .....

I was driving with one hand and dialled her number from the other ......i texted her 44 times saying where are you ...i almost reached it was 73rd call is when she received my call .....

She's still the same .....i spoke to myself ....i headed to the cafeteria i searched for her but i dint find her she had told me that she is in the first floor .....i went down just to cross check if she had shifted her place ....i dint find her anyways ....

I went back up ....yeah there she was ....i was dreadfully sorry for being that late ....she had already sipped on two coffee cups now she was on the third one i gauged. ?. she had been to the counter .....i smiled sheepishly at her ,.I knew I was too late to be sorry....

Amara was still the same , she had the same pretty smile , the same grace .....i wanted to pull her in my arms ...i know doing that was wrong . . . . i pulled the chair opposite to hers to be seated.....

There was awkward silence .....i asked her the reason she had called me ?she was starring at me blankly ,i snapped my fingers in front of her .....she came out of her day dreaming dream ...

Yeah , actually it's that I wanted to tell you something.....she said absentmindedly

Go ahead !

I actually....i .... i .....was .....mean .....like ....that ....faraz you are in danger ....she literally yelled the last words ....

I dint know how to react to it so I just shrugged my shoulders ...casually ....but how's that possible. ?can you please come to the point Amara ....i mean i have no friends nor enemies ...i hardly speak to anyone and why would anyone want to hurt me anyway ?

Actually faraz ...she spoke up ....and stopped in the middle ....When she noticed something behind me ?her mouth was open in an O shape .....

I turned back to look at what made her so scared, is there any ghost ... ....to be honest there was no one whom I knew and i dint find anyone strange or behaving like they would just kill me anyway

I turned back to face Amara ....and to my surprise she wasn't there ....i quickly got up from there and went towards the washroom ....i thought she might be there ....

I found a lady coming out ...i asked her to just check whether a girl named Amara is inside...i described how Amara look like and she nodded ...i was waiting for the lady to come out ....
finally the lady came out and said .....

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□□□■□■□■□□□□□□
How's the story going on hope it's good. Leave your suggestions in the comment area ....do vote and share pleas don't be stingy to vote ... >_<