One Sided is </3

"Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 

Hayst, that voice. =_____=++

"Kelly." I said in a cold tone.

Kelly Yuan is my girlfriend or should I say, my girl toy. She already knows that she's one of my toys but she doesn't want to break up with me. =__= Siya pa mismo nagtanong sa akin kung pwede ko ba siya maging "girlfriend" pero hindi ako pumayag kaso she threatened me. She said that she'll make my love life's miserable. Yes, I do love someone A LOT. I don't know kung paano niya nalaman pero, she just mentioned it. She's really a bitch. Not just a bitch but bitch among the bitches. And I, I am a playboy. I'm Sebastian Lee, son of the owner of this school, Arturia Lee University. It's already 2 months since me and her have been together. I tried to break up with her but, fvck. She said to me that she'll end her life if I'll do that. She's really that desperate of having me, damn it.

"Can you go to my unit tonight, babe?" She said seductively. I know she's sexy, everyone knows. She has a dark brown wavy hair, pale skin, about 5'3, full lips and a big brown eyes. But still, I don't like her and I know what she meant about going to her unit tonight.

"No kelly, I can't I'm busy tonight." I said coldly and started to walk through my room. Mala-late na ako, sinabi ko pa naman sa bestfriend a.k.a the girl I LOVE na tutulungan ko siya sa thesis niya. I took my big steps while walking.

"Didn't I told you to call me 'Babe', too?" she said irritatingly and also while catching up with me. 

"As if I want to call you 'Babe'? Calling you a 'b*tch' would be better." I said and left her with her eyes widened.

I entered the library and look for the girl I was looking for..

"BASTIIIIIII!!" Oh, that voice. I know it's her. But really? Nandito kami sa library. She's really loud.

"SSSSSSSSSH!" saway nung librarian. 

"Hehe, sorry po" Sabi niya. Pinuntahan ko na siya doon sa table niya sa sulok.

"Basti!" She greeted.

"Tss, It's IAN, not basti. So gross!" I said then sat in front of her.

"Basti is cooler than Ian."

"Tss whatever, Autumnlita!"

Nagsimula na kami gumawa ng thesis niya.

Siya si Autumn Chua, my bestfriend. Matagal na kaming magkakilala, since highschool pa lang. 1st year. Na-realize ko lang na mahal ko na pala siya nung naging sila ni John Mendice, captain ng basketball team dito. Nung 1st year college naging sila na hanggang ngayon, 3rd year college na kami, so 2 years na sila. That's why, hindi ko na-confess sa kanya yung feelings ko. Hanggang ngayon nga eh, mahal ko pa rin siya. What a sh*tty one sided love.

"Ayan! Tapos na rin." sabi ni Autumn. She's really gorgeous in her own way. She has a chestnut brown short hair, dark brown chinita eyes, she's half chinese, about 5'4 of height, a cute kissable lips and a pale skin. Her parents also owns a chinese restaurant.

"What are you staring at? Nagagandahan ka na ba saken?" and that's when I snapped back into reality. Natitigan ko na pala siya. =_=

"Hindi, yung nasa likod mo. Wag kang assuming." palusot ko. Thank God, I've managed to say that clearly to her. Tumingin siya sa likod pati rin ako, pero putek! Malas naman! Bakla pala yung nasa likod niya. Shit.

"Whaaaaaaaat? Bespren, may hindi ka ba sinasabi saken?!" damn it.

"Napatitig ako dun kase.. arsh! Damn it. Tara na nga lang, gutom na ako. At dahil tinulungan kita, libre mo 'ko." Sabi ko saka hinila na siya papunta sa cafeteria.