Heyo-Admin

El: It's the admin here! Along with Pidge and Allura cause why not. Also hi my name (anything idc) but you can call me El!
P: Hi again!
A: Hello!
El: Anyways I just wanted to tell you guys some things that came up going along with my "roleplay" kinda thing I guess. So I have found a Allura! Yay!!
P: WHOOP
A: Hurray!
El: Anywho Allura's account is this: TheSpaceMum I'm also still looking for anyone who would want to be apart of this group thing.
P: If you need Eren to make you a gmail account so you can make a wattpad account he can do that for you!
A: Yes, also I chose to have matching usernames with El's Shiro account. You do not need to if you want to be apart of our group!
El: Yes thanks for explaining that guys. So as you probably figured I still need a Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk, Coran, and any other character that want to be apart of this group. Ex: Thace, Zarkon, Lotor, Haggar, etc.
P: Heck Eren doesn't even care if you want to have a second account for like galra keith or make an account for Altean Lance, or gender bent Allura or something!
A: Anyways I think that was all we had to say! Do you want to sign off El?
P: CAN I DO IT EREN?!?! JDNDNDN
El: Fine, but only if you promise not to break the fourth wall again.
P: .... NoPe ByE
El: Okay then Bye guys!!