Chapter 2

Lachlan was indeed charming in every way possible. As we walked together to our first class we didn't really talk much, I decided to break the silence between us. "So how do you like school so far?" I asked. He looked at me with him gorgeous blue eyes, "I mean it's alright. I've got a few friends here and my girlfriend, Alana Hampton, was the one who walked me around the school when I first got here. You'll have to meet her when she gets to first period." He said, that's what I didn't want to hear. Of course, a gorgeous human being like him couldn't be single. I just nodded my head as we approached the class room. He offered me a seat in front of him and I politely accepted to seat and waited until class started. I noticed a really pretty girl with black hair walk in the class with her friend. I looked back at Lachlan and a bright smile popped onto his face. I was a little clueless at first then it hit me, that was Alana Henderson. Alana went straight towards him and kisses his cheek. "Hey babe, who's this?" She asked in a preppy tone. "Oh this is Madeline, she's a new student here. Madeline, this is Alana." He said with his prize winning smile of his. "Hi" I said and held my hand out to shake it. I wasn't really the kind of person to hand out with the cheerleaders but since she was so friendly I had to let it pass. She took my hand and shook it then sat beside him. I kept my head forward to avoid watching them be the average couple in the movie, rubbing noses, kissing every 5 seconds. I ran my hand through my hair and watched as the teacher continued to teach the class.

--Time Skip: After Class--

I gathered all of my things then waited for Lachlan to finish talking to Alana. Once they finished swallowing each other's tongues, he finally saw me waiting on him. He looked back at Alana to make sure she wasn't looking then he looked forward to see if anyone else was around then he pushed me against the locker and all I could do was look up at him. He bent down to my ear and whispered "Madeline let me take you on a date this evening" I was caught off guard at first then I whispered back, "What about Alana?" He looked back and saw a student walking this way. He quickly backed off hoping that they didn't see what was going on. He took hold of my wrist trying not to grab it too roughly. "Please?" He said looking into my eyes. I couldn't help myself, he was just too handsome to say no to. "This is going to be our secret alright?" He said and lifted my chin up with his finger then gave a little wink as he walked off. I had to hurry up to catch up with him. The bell rang just as we were walking through the door. I just couldn't believe that THE Lachlan Power was interested in me.