Chapter 2

Demi's visit to the hospital last chapter ended well and made out that there were three baby's inside of Demi, she was bleeding bcs one of the sacks was empty so the're still two baby's inside of Demi. After the hospital visit Demi and Wilmer their lives just went on as usual Demi had been pregnant for a few weeks now, they probarly have about 5 weeks left before Demi starts to show. Demi and wilmer are deciding if they're gonna tell the press already, or if they're gonna wait for her to shot a little.

Demi's pov;
'Wilmer have you already thought about when we are gonna tell the press about the little one growing inside of me, it won't be long before i start to show now'. I said with a questioning look on my face. I only had a few weeks left before i started to show and the news would come out anyway, Wilmer wasn't shore if we would tell the press already because before the nine weeks of pregnancy everything could turn around and go wrong just like that.

Wilmer's pov;
'Nena you sure you want to tell the press about it already or should we wait until you're over nine weeks and we bring the news out then?'. I asked Demi as she sat down next to me. 'Why should we wait with the big news?' She said with her big brown eyes and her cute little smile. 'It's up to you, you can choose when we're gonna tell the press' i said laying Demi's head on my chest.

-

Three days later;

Demi's pov;
'I think it's time' i said to Wilmer with a cute little smile on my face that always made him agree with me. 'Should i tweet the news or are you gonna do the honor?' I asked him.

Wilmer's pov;
'I think you should post it and that i just retweet it' i said to Demi as she rested her head on my shoulder, making me plant a sweet kiss on her forehead.

Demi's pov;
'Guys i'm so sorry that i wasn't around very much last time, but me and wilmer have something really important to announce, we just could't wait any longer to tell you guys that we're expecting a baby!!! 💗👶🏻'

This was also quite a short chapter, sorry about that. I literally wrote this chapter in the bus coming back from a school trip, so sorry if there are some spelling mistakes bcs i wrote this at midnigt. I hope you see you in the next chapter and i hope you liked this one.