Shaun steals children

Shaun used to be a lovely boy but is now locked up in jail.. He used to be very caring for children and he would hide In the woods beside the park to make sure the children where playing safely. He didn't even care if the child was fat or ginger he would still be their friend. Shaun would always ask the parents before stealing their children because he didn't want to be mean and to upset them.

One day Shaun was giving out sweets to all of the children and singing them songs like bla bla black sheep to be nice to them when suddenly he noticed the new neighbour was at the end of the road giving sweets to the children also...

Shaun was furious and he went to the mans door to tell him to stay away from his children because they where his friends. The man told Shaun he would stay away from them but he didn't. Shaun panicked and wanted the children to himself so he began stealing the children and locking them in the basement.

He had been reported for this before but the police seen nothing wrong with what he was doing so they left him. Until one day the man along the street set the children free and Shaun went crazy and farted on him and killed him. This is the reason Shaun is now in jail today. Even though he was extremely nice to these children he still murdered and farted on another man and that is just sick!