Baby, Baby, Baby Oh

This was Marley's first day since she started going to WMHS that she did not get slushied.

''Hey, how was your day so far? I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of stopping people from slushing you.'' Kitty said once she got to Marley's locker.

''It's been great so far. Thankyou for getting them to stop.'' Marley said getting some books from her locker. ''Well, if I want to be your perfect girlfriend then I have to stop the slushies.'' Kitty said with a flirtational smile.

''Kitty, I'm really sorry but I honestly need a brake from dating. My last one ended really badly.'' Marley said in an apologetic tone. ''I'm not just a person who you meet in a music store that you can just blow off. I want you and I'm not going to give up on making us a thing no matter how many times you reject me. Just because you where in a bad reltionship last time does not mean your going to be in a bad one this time. If, you don't want to be with me right now fine but I know, and you know, and sweet baby Jesus in the manger knows that we are endgame.'' Kitty says determinly and then walks away to her next class which ironicaly happens to be glee club.

''Does anyone have something that they would like to sing.'' Mr.Shue said walking in fifteen minutes late per usual. ''Mr.Shue if you don't mind I have something I would like to perform before Jake or Ryder sing an awful song to Marley and just destroy a song I really liked before they ruined it for me.'' Kitty says ethusistacally. ''Ok, great come on up.'' Mr.Shue says ushering Kitty to the front.

Kitty grabs a guitar and starts singing while playing the guitar while also staring at Marley.
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa
You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart
Kitty discards the guitar.

Kitty grabs a seat to set in and grabs Marley's hand and looks at her straight in the eyes.
Are we an item? Girl quit playin'
We're just friends, what are you sayin'
Said there's another, look right in my eyes
My first love, broke my heart for the first time

Kitty gets off the chair and let's go of Marley's hand and makes a heart and brings it to her chest and moves it away then brings it back in and continues the process a few times .
And I was like baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine

Kitty climbs the piano and slides down it laying on her side.
Oh for you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me, 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin' down, down, down, down
And I can't believe my first love won't be around

Kitty goes back to holding Marley's hand and looking straight into Marley's eyes and notices that Marley is flushing.
And I'm like baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine

Kitty let's go of Marley's hand and sets down in the chair next to Marley.
Kitty, when I was thirteen, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us no one could ever come above
She had me goin' crazy
Oh I was starstruck
She woke me up daily
Don't need no Starbucks
She made my heart pound
And skip a beat when I see her in the street and
At school on the playground
But I really wanna see her on the weekend
She know she got me dazin'
'Cause she was so amazin'
And now my heart is breakin'
But I just keep on sayin'

Kitty gets up and softly grabs Marley's hands and brings them to her heart and places her own hands ontop of Marley's hands.
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine

Now I'm all gone
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (now I'm all gone)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (now I'm all gone)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (now I'm all gone)
Gone, gone, gone I'm gone gone
Kitty finishes the song with Marley's hands still on her heart and her hands still ontop of Marley's hands. Marley is looking down blushing.

''Marley would you be my girlfriend?'' Kitty asks Marley in a soft tone.

''I'm so sorry but like I said I need time to get over my last reltionship.'' Marley said in a sad tone.

After, glee Jake and Kitty both had chemistery and unfourtanitly they happened to be lab partners.

''You could have atleast waited a month before hitting on Marley.'' Jake said while pouring water into a tube.

''She deserves to know what a real and true reltionship feels like. I actually love her and I'm welling to wait until me and her are married if that's how long she wants to wait for us to have sex. Nothing else matters except her.'' Kitty said while pouring acid into the tube that had water in it. 

The tube evaporate a little and Jake got a little burnt.