Chapter 10

Eunha pov

Me and jungkook left the hall to find sinb and taehyung.

"Sinb! Taehyung! You guys did greatttt!!!!!" I shouted as i hug them both.

"Yah eunha! Why did you hug taehyung?!" Jungkook said to me angrily.

"Wae-yo? Just because you're my boyfriend, i cant hug your hyung?" I said.

"Mwo??!! You guys are together?" Sinb and taehyung said in unison.

"Oh fk. Mian jungkook. Ugh my big mouth" i cursed and apologised.

"Gwaenchana-ya baby :)" he said to me and he gave me and kiss on the cheek.

"Guys, get a room." Sinb said and walk away.

Taehyung, me and jungkook walked behind her.

"Sinb!!" Someone shouted.

"Eunseo!!!!!" Sinb shouted and they both ran to each other.

"Omo!!! How are you?!! I missed you!" Eunseo said.

"Im fine now! Yah! Why did you just leave me when we were kids?!" Sinb said.

"Mianhe-yo...my parents had to move overseas thanks to my dad's business." Eunseo explained.

"Ahh gwaenchana :) atleast we still see each other during music awards and now school! What class are you in?" Sinb asked as they both hug each other and walk.

"Im in 2-1 how bout you?" Eunseo asked.

"Ahh gwaenchana..im in 2-2. Yah! You smartass. Dont worry umji is in that class too. Let me guess....biology😏?" Sinb told her.

"YOU TOOK BIOLOGY? OMO YAY I TOOK BIOLOGY TOO!" Eunseo got excited.

"Eunseo-ya, kaja. Its time for your next lesson." Someone said. Oh it was one of her group members.

"After school?" Eunseo asked sinb.

"Sure if you want to follow me go to see my doctor! Annyeong eunseo!!" Sinb shouted.

"Annyeong!" She shouted back.

Then the four of us walked together.

"So the both of you were close huh?" Jungkook asked sinb.

"Ne. We were childhood friends including moonbin from astro." Sinb explained.

"Ahh ara-" taehyung got cut off when someone shouted his name.

"TAEHYUNGIE!!!!"

All of us turn our heads. It was jennie.

"You did well there baby!" She said while giving him a kiss.

"Uh...jennie?" Taehyung tried to stop her from kissing but failed. Taehyung gave in to her kiss and put his hands on her waist.

"Oh um you guys are together?" I asked jennie.

"An-" taehyung got cut off again by jennie.

"Ne..we got together again!" Jennie shouted in excitement.

"Oh um annyeong jennie eonnie!" Sinb said but i could sense from her voice that she is controlling her tears. But damn sinb is so strong.
Jennie pov