Chapter 6

Elsa

I was already done making the burger I guess I didn't need any of their help at all..because jace helped me out..

Elsa what are you doing in my kitchen..

You're kidding me..this is madison house also so duhhh!!!

I own it also..

Who cares

Am the man of the house..so I own this place and everything in it

Plus madison pants and bra..

Dats gross I don't own them..

Just shut the fuck up..soo jace I need some help..

To do what

Am making burger..I really need someone whose gonna slice the tomatoes..

Are you kidding me are you fucking serious...

Yeah sure why..

It's been a month now since have tasted burger..I really need one..

Okay ..uhm here's the deal since howard got a cut and maddie is helping him clean it up. .you get to help me slice the tomatoes and also put the pickles and the rest..

I was planning on making three before but I'll make four if you help me out..

Am In for it bae..

BAE.this little boy just called me BAE..
Where did you here that from..

Hmm . grade five boy's calls their girlfriends bae..

GRADE FIVE!!! are you kidding they have girlfriends..

Yeah am even planning to get one

........................................my jaw droppes open.. are you kids nut

It's not that bad he said..I think I like this girl in my class..ger name is chloe..

She gorgeous. She has bronze hair. .pink lips..a shade of purple and brown eyes...she has an olive skin...

Jace!!it's enough your just in grade four..and your falling in love..

Shhhhhh!!he said using his forearm to tap my lips...am not falling in love..BAE..am already in love...

Jezz I need Air..

It's enough..I think we're done with it lemme go get maddison and Howard. .they have tajen too long..

O.m.g  Jace in love..maddison needs to hear these. .I though climbing the stairs..

I was about knocking on her dor when it opened..

Howard where's maddison..

She's in ther cleaning the mess on the floor.. he said in his thick voice..

Ohh! Okay I said walking in

Maddie..what are you doing since..

Sory..I was helping him with the cut he has and am trying to wash the blood of the towel..

Okay be fast am waiting  for you downstairs..

Alright..I'll be there ASAP

Was walking downstairs when I heard..jace voice..

Hey bro whats up..

'M cul..why u asking..

Just asking..and I wanted to ask you something..I noticed since you came you.have been looking at the bae upstairs..

I heard bae I rushed to wher he was and covered his mouth

Elsa leave him alone let him talk howard said while grinning

H-um..he doesn't really have anything to say he's just been naughty. .right Jace. .

He was humming through my hands but words weren't coming out..

Elsa..leave the young guy alone..howard said.

I can't cuz he really needs to visit the therapist. ..I said with one palm covering his mouth the other hand dragging him to the store and closing it..

Elsa..why did u do that...I have the right to speak..

Elsa why did u do that,I have the right to speak. .I said mocking him..

If you know you had the right to speak you wouldn't wanna speak trash..uhn

Dun..dun..dun..dun..hesaid mocking me me

Look jace just go back there and change the topic..okay..

Uhn...alright..I'll do

"Good Boy", now you better hurry if you don't want me to tell madison..

Hmpf!! "Madison this, madison that..aren't you tired of that name cuz I am..

"JACE"you gat 3 secs to go..

Whatever..fine he said

We exited the store went to the living room we met howard scrolling through the channels..with his leg on the table ...when we heard a voice not the calm and kind one I know but the harsh one..

HEY!! YOUNG MAN WOULD YOU MIND PUTTING THOSE FILTY LEGS OF YOUR DOWN!!BEFORE I SPANK YOUR BUTT,OUTTA MY HOUSE. .

O.m.g....the trouble begins

Sup fellas! !..how was the story going ..you can drop your comment,and who did you think just spoke to howard..guess and gemme the answers..

I am sooo..!!sorry for a short update..I'll make it longer next time

Don't also forget to click on that star..below your screen. .