chapter 1: "two of you."

Karina's P.O.V

First day at a school I never wanted to come to. But I have rules to make it through high school.

Rule1: not be noticed

Rule 2: not be noticed

Rule 3:don't make friends. Cause after what happened I can't trust anyone.

The hall starts clearing up since there are 2 more minutes till classes start and I still didn't find my locker yet . I decide to start running but before I could, I bumped into someone muscular and dropped my phone. I didn't even bother to see who I bump into, I just got my phone and decided to walked away like a boss ass bitch shut up ,no time for games!

 I was about to walk away, but I was surrounded by three tall, handsome guys.my heart was beating faster cause the person I bumped into came closer till he reached my ear and whispered, "Aren't you introduce yourself blossom?"

A shiver ran up my spine, but I shook my head. He took one step back and began to smirk knowing he has an effect on me then continued talking," Well then I'm Sam and I'm free tonight so can-" before he could finish his sentence, I slapped him hard." What's your issue bitch?" Sam yelled holding his left check.

 I ignored him, pushed between two guys and ran to the restroom, which I easily found, and went to the first stall and locked it. 

 I thought of calling Adam but I knew he wouldn't answer since class started so I just went through my instagram, snapchat and pinterest. Just then voices of girls were heard.

"Who does that bitch thing she is ,getting near my boyfriend?" WOW I feel bad for the chick. She's going to have a lot of beef while she likes chicken." I heard she slapped him hard." Says another voice." She did what to Sam!" screams the first voice. " calm down Rose !" says the third person.

SAM

SAM

SAM

Shit im the bitch ... " When I find her she will want to climb back to her mom's pussy." When they left , I came out, fixed my messy bun and splashed my face with water since I didn't wear makeup . you can last highschool. I thought to myself.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Its break and I missed most of my classes but I don't give a fuck. I pulled over my hoodie so no one can recognize me. I was looking for the cafeteria when I bumped into someone again.

"I AM SO SORRY , didn't see you! Are you okay?" he sounded just like Sam but nicer? "My name is Andrew and you are?"

"Karina." I muttered softly.

"Excuse me?" he said gently.

"Karina." I said a bit louder.

"Well then, would you like to seat with us? "He sounded inviting so I looked up and damn . Andrew has a hazel type of eye color and dark brown hair. Which looks similar to Sam's. The only way i could tell them apart Is the fashion senses.

Sam wore a leather jacket and had that bad boy vibe whilst Andrew seemed like the typical boy next door.
"are you Sam's twin?" the question slipped out .

" are you the girl that slapped him?" he asked back.

"I hate it when people answer a question with a question." I said sounding annoyed.

" sorry and yes I am Sam's twin." " no wonder..."

Andrew rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and said," so you want to seat with us?"

"who is 'us'?"

" just a few friends of mine."

"okay." For some odd reason I feel more comfortable with Andrew next to me. Andrew and I entered the café and all eyes were on me . a few awkward silences later whispers were heard . andrew dragged me to table with 3 boys and 2 girls.

"hey guys,this is Karina,the one who slapped my good for nothing twin." I start to blush.

"hey."they say in prefect harmony. After that they went back to their convesation

I removed my hoodie and underneath I wore    black tank  top then fixed my messy bun. I heard a few whistles and mentally rolled my eyes.

It's going to be a long day. I thought.