Ch.1 Perfection

Characters:

Shawn&Melissa:18

Belle&Beau:20

..............................................................

"Shawn get off me" Melissa said while looking up into hazel eyes that seem to glow in excitement. She couldn't help but let her eyes roam around his shirtless, well built body that seemed to be hovering over her. Her eyes stopped to look at his left pec that held a well designed tiger tattoo that layed on his milky skin.

Shawn looked down at her and just smirked. He looks over her mesmerizing body which is only covered in an oversized t-shirt. Perfection is all that comes to mind as when he looks at her. Her long beautiful legs. Her amazing curves. Her soft sun kissed skin. Her silky long light brown hair. Her breathe taking brown eyes. She is absolute perfection and she is his.

Shawn's hand started traveling up her smooth thighs and then stopped.

"Now why would I do that when I know that you like me up here" he said as his hand got closer to her inner thighs. She shivered at his touch. She loves and hates the fact that he can make her react this way.

"Shawn you know we can't, my brother will kill you if he knew you were here" Melissa said. Her brother can be a bit over protective at times and Shawn being in her room will make him go protective brother beast mood.

Shawn continued traveling up her thighs until he found what he was looking for. He slid his hand into her baby blue panties and began rubbing her sensitive womanhood. Melissa moaned at Shawn's actions.

"Now are you sure because it sure sounds like you want to" Shawn said as he inserted a finger into her slightly wet womanhood. Melissa moaned a little louder and grinned her hips against Shawn's fingers.

"Ohhhh Shawwnn mmmmore" Melissa moaned out

"First you wanted me to stop and now you want more which one is it Melissa because I'm getting mixed signals here" Said Shawn as he smirked clearly knowing exactly what she wants. He placed kisses near her inner thighs and he gave one slow lick to her lower lips. Melissa gave out loud moan as she arched her back off the bed.

"Shawwnn stop teasing me" Melissa whined

Shawn placed feather-like kisses on her wet inner lips. He loved listening to her sweet moans.

"Tell me *kiss* what you *kiss* want *kiss* and I'll stop torturing you *kiss kiss*" Shawn said with a small smile watching her moan lightly with every kiss.

"I WANT YOU NOWWWW" Melissa moaned out while arching her back once again as Shawn gave her clit one agonizingly slow lick. Obeying her command he plunged his tongue into her inner walls searching for her sweet spot.

"Ohhhh Shawnnn" Melissa moaned out loudly as she ran her hands through his soft wavy dark brown hair.

Shawn watched as she squirmed around arching her back everytime he gave her sweet spot a lick.

"Shawnnnn I'm ohhhh soo close ohhh I'm Cumm-" Melissa arched her back off the bed threw her head back and moaned loudly then landed back on the bed panting. Shawn removed the remaining of his clothes leaving him in black boxer briefs. Finally catching her breathe Melissa sat up and looked up at the beautiful 6'1 man before her. He is perfect an absolute dream and he's hers.

Melissa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a very intense kiss. Their bodies eliminating any space between them. He licked her lower lip and she opened her mouth. Their tongues in an intense battle which Shawn won. Sadly air is needed to survive forcing the couple to pull apart. Shawn started leaving a trail of kisses on her neck. Getting annoyed at the shirt still on her body ripped the shirt off her.