HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY

Sanyukta is happy as Sumrit sir has given her off early today. Randhir didn't like that he has been given more work and she is let off early.

'Don't be a kid, Randhir.' Sanyukta taunted him. When he glared at her, she chuckled.

Sanyukta glanced at her watch and gasped, 'Okay, it is getting late I must go.' She said but before she could go, Randhir held her hand

'Please stay.' He pouted.

Looking at his sad pout and pleading eyes, Sanyukta melted but quickly fixed herself. As much as she wants to stay she can't. Tonight, 12 am starts Father's Day and she wants to make this special for her father.

'Sorry, Randhir. I am not feeling well.' She lied.

'Oh, what happened?' Randhir asked her concerned and this made her feel guilty. But she brushed off the feeling and shook her head, 'Just little headache, nothing serious. I will rest and I will be okay.' She lied again.

Randhir nodded and left her hand, 'Okay take care.' He smiled at her.

'Bye.' Sanyukta smiled and kissed his cheek. Randhir smiled watching her go.

*****************************************************

Sanyukta quickly drove to her friend Kanika's place. She rang the doorbell and waited impatiently for someone to open the door. Soon, the door opened and Kanika's smiling face appeared from the other side.

'Kanu.'

'Sanyu.'

The two women gushed happily and hugged each other tightly.

'Where are the kids?' Sanyukta asked her friend as the two entered the house.

'My kids playing with yours.' Kanu smiled she said leading Sanyukta towards the kid's room. Inside the room, there are four kids playing and fifth one troubling them.

'Sanjh, Ranveer, see who is here.' Kanu said smiling widely.

One of the four kid, a six-year-old girl, and the fifth one, a three-year-old boy looked towards the door. A broad smile appeared on their face as they saw their mother.

'Mamma'

'Mamma.'

Sanyukta kneeled taking both her kids, Sanjh and Ranveer, in her arms. She smiled feeling at bliss having her two kids in her arms.

'You have come early, Mamma.' Sanjh said as Sanyukta held her hand walking with her and carried Ranveer in her arm. Sanyukta nodded

'Tonight is a special night for Daddy. We must make it double special for him. So, we are going shopping.' Sanyukta said once they sat in the car.

'Yippee...' Sanjh clapped her hand excitedly. Copying her Ranveer also clapped and tried saying Yippee like she had said it.

'I will shop for Daddy, you shop for Nanu.' Sanjh said

'Okay, but don't wander far okay, be in sight.' Sanyukta advised her daughter, seriously. Sanjh nodded and then hopped towards the Toy section. Sanyukta knew she will be going there, she smiled shaking her head. Not only Sanyukta has to shop for her father but also for Randhir from Sanjh's side. Watching Sanjh go, Ranveer wriggled in Sanyukta's arms to get down.

'What happened, baby?' Sanyukta asked him.

'I want to go with Didi.' Ranveer said cutely. The way he blinked innocently at Sanyukta made her heart melt.