Coughs and Cuddles

Hey guys!! This is just a really quick phan imagine that i thought up last night and just had to write bc it was so cute! Enjoy!!(◕‿◕✿) 

I wake up at 9, way too early for a Saturday morning, and wonder why. A loud coughing fit almost immediately answers my question. Sighing, I drag myself out of bed. I'm only wearing boxers, so i grab yesterday's t-shirt and pull it over my head. I run a hand through my bed-head, in a failed attempt to fix my dishevelled black hair. Opening the door, I follow the coughs down the hallway to Dan's room. 

"Dan?" i say cautiously as i push his door open. I'm greeted with an "uuurrghh". He is curled up in a ball in a tangle of sheets surrounded by discarded tissues, looking pretty sorry for himself. I perch on his bed. "Sick, huh?" I ask, leaning in and pecking him on the cheek. He nods and looks at me for the first time since I entered the room. Despite his bloodshot eyes and runny nose, he looks adorable, especially with his hobbit hair. "What's up?" 

"Everythink." he finally speaks, his blocked nose affecting his speech, which makes me giggle. "Stop laughink, it's not fuddy!" He says, making me laugh even more. 

"What can i get you then?" I ask. 

"Lucky charms and tea please!" 

I return a few minutes later with his tea and cereal, plus a glass of water, paracetamol, cough sweets and a new packet of tissues. He smiles. 

"Thanks Phil, you always know what to do!" 

"No problem! Anything else?" 

He frowns, before reaching out his arms like a 5-year-old asking for 'up'. "Cuddles?" He asks hopefully. 

"Well... I was going to go and edit my new video..." He sticks his bottom lip out and widens his eyes. "But that can wait!" I say, taking off my top and climbing under the covers with him. I tickle him, and he giggles, almost spilling his tea. "Watch it!" he warns. He quickly finishes his ceareal and tea, takes a paracetamol and sucks on a cough sweet. "I'm sleepy. I hardly got any sleep last night," he moans, his eyelids drooping. 

"Well, you woke me up early with all that coughing, so i suppose i could do with a bit more sleep!" I agree. I nuzzle my nose into his neck, and we quickly fall asleep, my arms wrapped around him.