You Are My Love *Sequel*

Ray's POV

My heart's tempo came to an abrupt stop. I closed my eyes trying to stop this viscous nightmare from becoming reality. The world was silent. I felt the gun shot ring in my ears and then...

WHAM!

The sound so heart wrenching so pure and surreal. I did not want to open my eyes. Afraid of the scene. Millions of visions ran through my head all at once. What if this and what if that. I felt like a tourist alone in the big apple. No one there to aid me and my wonders. But I had no choice but to peer. Raising my eyes open I saw her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I actually heard my heart break at what was in front of me.

I ran over to her body to examine if she was conscious. "Necole! Baby wake up. C'mon baby stop playing."

But she was not playing a joke. The warm blood oozing out of her head found their way onto my hands and body. I threw my hands in the air shouting out in rage. "Why! Why did she have to do this?!"

Then I realized, shouting and blaming God for letting her do this to herself was not going to heal her. Immediately I dug into my pocket for my cell dialing the number for help. After two rings the operator spoke on the other line. "911 how may I help you?"

"It's my girlfriend. She killed herself. I need help!" I spoke with hesitation and worry melted on my tongue and planted in my words.

"Ok sir what is the address", she spoke calmly yet with urge while hastily typing away on the keys of the board. I spoke out my address and gave her all of the information. She repeated back saying a paramedics was on their way to the house. The lady stated that I should be calm for now. I guess she noticed how I felt at that exact moment. After I disconnected I rushed around the house rummaging through things to find to help stop the bleeding. But it was no use. The bleeding was a flowing river.

"It's all my fucking fault", I screamed. Tears raced down my face. I swore I would never fuck up ever again. And look here, another mess up after another. Moments after, my tears still would not stop. Even after paramedics came and got her. I felt my life shatter like glass when they placed her on the gurney and rolled her out the house.

"I'm not leaving her side mister!" I could not control myself. I did not want to lose Necole again. I needed to be there for her no matter what.

The paramedic guy understood how I felt, and let me ride in the back of the ambulance truck with Necole. The whole time I gazed around the truck at all the people preventing Necole from dying.

"There's no pulse", one EMS shouted.

Another instantly responded,"We need to take her into surgery as soon as possible."

I was stunned by all the commotion around me. Clasping my hands together, I bowed my head down calling on the one man that I know will help my baby get through. The ride was not long. They pushed the gurney into the building and disappeared with her down the hall. I tried to run towards her but the nurse held me back.

"Please sit down sir," one of the nurses offered.

"I need to be with her! Necole! Baby!"

"Please sit down sir, or we will have to ask you to leave."

I backed up towards the waiting room and picked a seat in the corner silently crying. I pulled out my phone and called the gang to notify them on the tragic situation.

Prod's POV

I was kneeling on one knee looking deep into Brooklynne's eyes. "I want you to wear my promise ring. So will you?"