Chapter 4

Nine months later...

Brooklynne's POV

Have you ever felt like a withering rose? So depressed that you feel like you are dying a slow and painful death. You are barely able to grasp that ounce of sunlight trying to shine through. Well that's how life has been. Nothing is ever the same. Our girl group had no hope but to break up. All of us were depressed and so distracted from this dream life of ours. It was time to say goodbye to Twisted. Like I said nothing is ever the same. After our break up, Walter and Keisha had a brilliant idea of me going solo. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to continue this career. What about going back to school? But after persuasion, I gave in. But I have to admit, this idea turned into a huge success. It wouldn't be long until I was on the road to getting my first Grammy. Well enough of me now how about the others.

Honestly, everyone has changed. Hmm...where should I start? Well after Necole's incident nine months ago, Prod and I have been nothing but closer. Seeing the gang drift apart in front of our eyes made us realize it was just us against the world. Prod and I got us an apartment in Los Angeles. Mainly so we could focus on our careers. Mindless Behavior was still together and getting bigger than ever. But nothing was the same.

Roc's POV

It was ten in the morning and I was hungry as hell. I fluttered my eyes a couple times adjusting to the sunlight shining through my windows. "Damn.." Last night was wild. I barely remember a thing. And this headache was making my mood ten times worst. Picking myself up out of bed I made it downstairs to the kitchen to fix me some bacon, eggs, and waffles. After I finished cooking, I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed two aspirins. This was a habit for me. Waking up almost every morning hungover. Sure it sucked, but smoking and drinking was the only thing that kept me calm. After Chandler and I broke up, a lot changed. She moved on and left for college. Sure I've tried to call her, but she never had any interest in picking up the phone to answer it. So I gave up and drank my emotions away while getting on some high shit. I shook the thought of Chandler off my mind and focused on swallowing the aspirins. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my bare torso.

"Good morning handsome."

"Morning."

"Hungover again aren't you?"

"What you think?!"

"Alright damn! Just tryna keep a conversation Roc. But that's so sweet of you to cook breakfast babe", she said while standing on her tippy-toes and pecking me on the lips.

"Yeah well it's not like you're gonna cook", I mumbled to myself. Breakfast was pretty silent, well except for Shantelle running her damn mouth.

"You got really wasted last night babe. And you did your thing last night in the room. Ain't no nigga ever put it down on me like you do."

"Well you know I always gotta bring the heat up in there when we do our thang", I traced my focus to Shantelle who was munching down on a piece of bacon. I began to caress her thigh raising my hand higher and higher up until it reached her panty line.

She smacked my hand away. "Umm I don't know what you think you're doing touching me like that Roc. I gave you some last night so why you tryna get some this morning?! I am not one of your sideline hoes that you can fuck 24/7. I'm your woman. And you need to fucking respect me!"

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to with that attitude. You must have forgotten who bought you that Mercedes-Benz out there, or that diamond necklace around your neck. I made you my main, and I can quickly turn you back into a poppin pussy for dollas no good dirty side hoe. So stop being such a selfish lazy ass bitch." Shantelle jumped back as I raised my voice. She got up from her chair and ran upstairs. I just shook my head. "Ungrateful bitch ain't even clean her plate off and put it away." I hated raising my voice but that hoe brings the evil out of me.

*Flashback*

"Damn! These strippers is bad! I'm finna go get me a lap dance", Myles said all excited.

"Nigga chill...and don't blow all that money out tonight."

"I gotchu", he gave me dap and then disappeared.

"Damn Roc. Shawty ova thur looking fine as hell", the homie Issa said.

"Nah bro. She's all mine." We walked over to the private party and took a seat. The private party was a room sectioned off from the rest of the club. Well you know what goes down in there don't ya? Mhmm..y'all got some dirty minds. I told the bouncer to bring over the sexiest strippers in the building. He walked away and minutes later brought three girls back with him.

"Licorice, Chardonnay, and Cupcake, y'all bitches know what to do." And with that, the bouncer walked away.

"Aye Licorice, I got 5gs. Put it on a nigga." Issa slapped the money on the table for her. She obeyed his command and started throwing every trick she could on the pole. The other two were twerking to the music. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Cupcake. Got damn! The things I'd do to that ass.

"Yo baby ova hur on daddy's lap." Cupcake walked over to me and began grinding on my dick. "I'm tryna blow this dough tonight, so make it worth it."

"Anything for you daddy." She began working her magic. And I gotta admit it, this bitch was good. It didn't take long for me to get hard. I let the the drinks, drugs, and Cupcake send me to ecstasy.

*End of Flashback*

I should not have been in there. If I avoided that place then maybe I wouldn't have met Shantelle aka Cupcake.