Chapter 1

Eclipse POV

I was listening to TOP when zane burst in saying "NEW MLH EPISODE!" "HELL YAH!" I said jumping up. We tan to his room and jumped on the bean bags and watched the episode. "Dang.....that was....just...wow..." I said. "No kidding" zane said looking at The screen. "Ima go listens to my music" I said getting up, but before i made it to my room, father blocked my way. "Eclipse, come to the kitchen please." He said with no emotion. "Yes sir" I said looking at my feet.

I walked down stairs to see garroth on the ground bleeding. We was told if we panicked seeing our siblings bleeding that would be punished more, so I walked past him with a worried face. "Now Eclipse, I'm leaving for a week so I'm putting garroth on charge, tell him when he wakes up... If he wakes up.." and with that he left. After he was out the door I kneeled down to garroth. "Are you awake!?" No response. "VLYAD!" I cried but not so loud. He came running down the stairs, then he saw garroth. He raced over and got the First-aid kit and started bandaging him. After we carried him to the couch and layed him down. "Thank.....you....guys" he said quietly. And he fell asleep. "Ima stay down here in case he wakes up." Vlyad said. I walked back upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

Hey guys this is the first chapter so it was bond to be short. Thanks for reading.