Intro// Day 1

**** music above ****

"Shut it!"

"Aniyo! You shut it!"

"Kim taehyung, SHUT UP!"

"ENOUGH!!" Mr.young screamed and I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

You would think sitting across from me he wouldn't be able to do a thing, but God damn you're wrong. I felt heavy kicking towards my seat.

"Yah,sexy!"

Sexy? What the hell does he want, you know what im not gonna entertain it, just gonna ignore.

"Yah! Sexy! Are you deaf or something" for some reason that triggered me.

"No pabo! (Idiot!), I'm ignoring you if you couldn't tell dumbass so stop kicking my seat!" I spat back.

"Well sexy, I'm older than you by 3 months so you will call my oppa, arasseo?"

"Ahjussi"

"Excuse me" he said as he got up and sat next to the empty seat next to me.

"Ah-juss-i" I said grinning and stuck out my tongue.

" what a brat, just call me oppa... " he said and smirked.

"Or what" I said in annoyance.

" or I'll have to make love to you. "

_________________
Taehyung was part of a fuck boy group of 7,bangtan boys, They were all handsome fuckboys who played with girls hearts and broke them when they got what they want...their bodies.
_________________

"Are you a virgin " he asked so casually.

"Pabo, of course I a-"  I quickly covered my mouth, and at this moment, I realized I was his next prey. As his hands got closer to my face, gently going down the side of my jawline, I got up and got out that class going to the bathroom as a hand, unfortunately belonging to taehyung's, pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear...

" come on, let's play a game "
And then he smirked, Sending shivers down my spine.

" no." I said avoiding eye contact. As much as I'd like to be away from him, he looks so dreamy.

" I wasn't asking you to play now come on, and from the look in your eyes I can see you think I'm fine looking, that's good but not the point, so let's play the game, pshh, make me fall in love with you before 45 days and if you fail.. you give me what I want.

" what no! I wouldn't put myself on the line like that, are you crazy?! "

"Well I'm kim taehyung, and I get what I want, arasso?" As he said that I slipped from under his arm and walked down the hallway blushing as my bag bounced against my back from being so empty.

"NO HELL NO,I AM NOT PLAYING THAT GAME! THERES JUST NO WAY " i thought to myself.

____________________________________

🍩 Author note~ soooo, how's the book? I'll up date tmrw,okie? =>.<= see'ya 🍩

**** update: editing this book ( finally ) and making major changes and improvements, this is my first book so sorry abt the inconvenience :)))))) 6/12 ****