Day 2

**** enjoy the video above ;) ****

🍩Day 2 of 45🍩

∆Tae's pov∆

I smiled devilishly as I knew I found me a prey, Lisa Lee, she had quite a figure on her and I enjoyed that very much.

" Hey taehyung" I heard jungkook say from down the hallway.

" This is Ellie, my girlfriend ." Jungkook hyung said as he approached me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

( Side note; Vkook AF ;) )

Ellie was an average height girl, she had short blonde curly hair that just reached her broad shoulders, she had a nice figure, I was proud of my hyung for finding such a beauty.

"Hi I'm kim taehyung, I'm jungkook's hyung of course " I gave her my famous smile, right before I asked for a moment with Jungkook dragging him into a corner.

"Hyung look! I need help! I whispered pursing my lips in despite of his reaction.

" why are we whispering?" He said poking around my shoulder to see if Ellie was still waiting for him.

" Look, do you know Lisa Lee? " I quickly said giving him a sly brow..

" Of course, we're on the student council together "

" Can you keep an eye out for me? I have a plan out for her and I don't want any disruptions ok?" I asked as I noticed he was trying to slide away to Ellie.

"Ok hyung, I  got you."

I decided to get to class early so I could sit next to lisa, so I ran into the class and unpacked my stuff next to lisa's desk as she soon came into the class.

" Um what the fuck are you doing?!  "

" Well you in 44 more days if you keep up that attitude "

she took her seat and rolled her eyes as she began unpacking and I gave her my killer smile.

"I don't want you sitting next to me jerk"

"Well I want me sitting next to you, and what did I tell you yesterday... it's OPPA!"

"ahhh~ ye, aniyo... I'm okay I think you will be okay being called dumb ass, ok?"

"ANIYO! OPPA!!" I yelled and stood up and put my hands around her face.

"Call me oppa..."

"Or wha-"

And I kissed her soft lips and let my hands gradually go down to her skirt and then felt a kick in the most upsetting place.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, GET OFF!" she yelled with her cheeks bright as a tomato and I felt so much pain I fell into the floor and whined inside of my head for a few minutes and got back up and sat in my chair. Soon the teacher came in along with the other students as we greeted the teacher and bowed.

" Well, Good morning everyone. Today we'll be having a pop quiz, you all have 5 minutes to review your rubric and after that please take out a piece of paper and begin these questions on the board!"

"I bet if I get a higher score than you, Lisa Lee, i get to remove 3 days from the game."

" I told you I'm not playing your stupid game, you're always late and never study either pabo that's not really a deal."

"Okay everyone let's start but first let me take attendance, Jin? Has anyone seen jin?"

"Aniyo!" The class said in unison

"So it appears everyone is here but jin, alright,  begin your test...NOW!"

* THE NEXT DAY*

"Class, your test scores will be posted on the board outside, feel free the check those out now"

⭐board⭐
Kim taehyung: 98
Lisa Lee: 96

"What!!! HOW DO YOU HAVE A HIGHER SCORE THAN ME!!"

"ahh ~39 days left " :')

________________________________
((🍩Note from the author: sorry these first 2 chapters were short, I'm busy today, but I promise the next chapter will be longer,okie? =>•<=, ty for reading!!💜💜))

________________________________
*** current update, I removed a lot of paragraphs and minor fixes.. hope you enjoyed.  Currently cringing from my old work and old authors notes . :,) enjoy ***