Helpful Elijah♥

I felt someone pick me up, trying to move me.

I immediately became defensive.

I stiffened, obviously letting the person know I was now awake.

He stopped, clearing his throat as he looked down at me, letting me see his face.

Elijah.

God, he was beautiful, even when I was half asleep.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

“To go lay in the bed. You slept on the couch all night, that couldn’t have been comfortable.” He snickered.

“Eh, it was okay. What time is it?” I asked, noticing his cologne wave its way in my face. It was obvious he had already taken a shower.

“It’s 2:16, in the afternoon. Wake up, babe.” His husky voice was so damn cute.

I can’t even try to describe how cute it was.

“Well, I don’t want to go back to sleep then.” I laughed as he sat me down on the bed.

“Well, good. I'm was about to go to your apartment and get some of your clothes but I need your key."

I dug in my pocket and fished out my keys, throwing them at him.

"Which one? He asked, looking at the two keys in confusion.

"The lighter one. And, oh, Elijah? "

"Yeah? " He turned his head towards me.

"Be tasteful. " I smirked up at him, licking my lips.

"I will, trust me."  He laughed, turning towards the door, but stopped and turned back to me.

"Don't answer the door. At all. You can take a shower now, I should be back with your clothes by then."

I nodded, getting up from the bed and started for the door leading towards the bathroom as he walked out the door, locking it behind him.

I'm not even going to lie, I was deathly scared as of right now.

I just had to meet a guy at a bar that used to be in a gang, huh? Why couldn't I have just had my Bourbon and went home?

Ugh, I should have just brought some from the store.

I turned the shower on, closed the door, and began undressing.

Getting into the shower, I let the steaming hot water roll down my body, causing the goose bumps to disappear.

I sighed with frustration as I realized I had forgotten to get a towel to wash up with, so I got out of the shower and opened the closet that was in his bathroom.

Luckily, there were towels there.

I grabbed a red one and hopped back into the shower, sighing as the hot water warmed me up again.

I used his soap, Irish spring, causing me to smell just like him.

And he smelled amazing.

After washing my body a good three times, I moved onto my hair, using his suave shampoo. It oddly smelled good, you know, for men's shampoo. It didn't smell too masculine, which I liked.

I rinsed my hair out, and, after a satisfied and much needed shower, I got out, turning the shower off.

I used his deodorant, cause I had to, and I wanted to smell like him.  He smelled really good, why wouldn't I?