part one

Lj goes in the room Sally is in. Sally was asleep on the bed, shivering a bit. Lj goes to Sally cuddling her to keep her warm. Sally relaxes turning to face him, cuddling back.
he smiles kissing her. She kisses back, moving her arms to his back. He moves his hands under her panties to squeeze her rear. She keeps kissing him, trying not to be loud keeping in her moans. (remember thay have roommates. )He makes his member come out of his pants,rubbing against  her space slowly. She moans quietly into the kiss hoping ace and Toby won't wake up. He kisses her,and uses his finger to move the crotch part,so he can sink into her. She moans a bit louder into the kiss kissing him back. He thrusts hard,her juices going everywhere,he takes her bra off licking and sucking her breasts. * Ahh ~ lj *she said giving up on keeping quiet. He thrusts harder and faster,making himself slap against her. * Ahh! *She moans more starting to feel she is going to cum soon. he feels himself throbbing,so he goes harder. Sally goes for his neck finding his sweet spot, and biting it drawing blood again and licking it up repeating this. he goes harder cumming. She cums with him breathing heavily removing him. *Sally:  Lj that was amazing. *she says half asleep.* Lj: yes it was Sally. *he cuddles her slowly, going to sleep. Sally falling asleep with him. *

(Hope you guys liked it it took a while and I do ship this hard core this was my first lemon so tell me how I did I want all feed back bye!)