1

Lizas pov

Today is the big day. My 6th month anniversary with my boyfriend, Tyler.
I spot him at his locker with two of his friends.

"Liza!" Someone calls after me as I head to his direction. I turn around and spot Gabbie, my best friend, running frantically towards me.

"Woah, slow down honey. What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Oh my gosh. LIZA!" She says panicking.

"Gabbie, calm down." I say.

"I'm going to show you a photo, and you're not going to scream, okay?" Gabbie says to me.

I nod, confused.

She unlocks her phone and opens up Instagram. She scrolls down her feed and stops at a photo.
I take a closer look at the photo. It shows a guy kissing a girl at someone's house, there's people all around them partying. That guy was Tyler. I check the caption.

Zach_1420: great night last night 🙏🏽
Posted: 9-6-15   8:17 am

(Zach is one of Tyler's friends)

It was posted this morning. I take a few deep breaths. My surroundings are a blur and I try not to let my tears fall down.

"He doesn't care about me, does he?" I ask Gabbie quietly.
She looks at me, but says nothing.

"He doesn't care about me, does he?" I ask louder.

"Liza... I..." Gabbie starts.

"HE DOESNT CARE," I scream. People stop and look at me but I don't care. Everything around me is still, like nothing's real. All I can feel is the pain inside. Maybe this is what heartbreak is.

"Liza, come on." Says Gabbie softly. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathrooms. I sit at a bench and cry into my hands. Gabbie hands me a wet piece of toilet paper.

"Eww," I say dropping it.

"It's to dry your eyes," she says.

"Gabbie, I thought he loved me," I say quietly.

"I know honey," she says, "but we're gonna give him revenge."

"Revenge?" I ask.

"Girl, we can't just let him break your heart just like that. We're gonna make you break his." She says.

"Okay, but how?" I ask.

"First we need to make you look prettier."

She gets out a makeup bag from her backpack.

"Don't over do it," I say anxiously.

She applies a peach coloured eyeshadow to my eyes and adds some highlighter.

"Okay, now you have to break up with him." She says.

I sigh, "okay."

Tyler was my first ever boyfriend. When I told Gabbie I had a crush on him she warned me not to date him. She said he was the kind of guy to break you. She was right. But at the time I didn't believe her.

When we started dating, he treated me like his queen. He'd buy me everything, he'd tell me everyday how special I was and that I meant the world to him. He told me he loved me. But he lied.

I get up from the bench and take a breathe.

"I'll be back," I say to Gabbie.

"You're gonna do it?" She asks smiling.

I nod and smile back.

"I'm proud of you," she says and hugs me. I hug her back then leave.

Tyler's still there, at his locker, with his friends at his locker.

"Tyler." I say. His friends are crowded around him, I can't see him.

"TYLER," I say again.

His friends turn around, I push through them and find Tyler.

"Oh hey baby girl, you look fkn hot today," Tyler says looking me up and down, biting his lip.

I feel myself start to blush. Then I stop myself.

"Tyler. I saw a photo of you kissing a girl, I think it'll be the best for us to break up," I say feeling proud of myself.

"What did you just say?" He asks, his smile turned to a frown.

"I think we should break up," I say again, feeling nervous again.

"Whatever, nobody wants a fat ass bitch like you," he says laughing. His friends start to laugh too.

"Get outta here," he says angrily and pushes me out of the crowd of his friends.

I stagger and rush to the bathroom, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

-

Hey guys. In my last book, I did mention I was writing a new book. And I've only written one chapter (this one) but next week, when I have free time I'll write more chapters

Please tell me what you want to see more of in this book. When I finish this I also have two more diza books I need to finish off before I release them aswell :)
Also I'll probably add in more author notes then I do in my other fanfics.

Bye 💗