Chapter 1

"Reggie go sit in the bloody corner." Screamed Cheryl, reggie was a teenage girl that Coral and Cheryl had found in their bath tub one day. It was to much effort to tell her to leave, so they just let her stay.
"No Cheryl I'm not sitting in the fucking corner, you go sit in the corner." Yelled Reggie, her tan face now entirely visible from the top of her book. Reggie was a bit of a book nerd and was the only one in the house who had actually stayed in school.
"For fucksake Karen not again!" Screamed Coral from the other room. Their house was made out of fibro, so every one could hear everything from the other rooms.
Coral marched into the kitchen with Karen, Cheryl's eldest son, in tow.
"What the fucks he done this time?" Sighed Cheryl.
"Does he need a good thronging?"  Cheryl began to take of her designer K-mart thong. It had cost her $2 and was one of her prized possessions.
" nah, nah your fucking sons been stealing me drugs that I hid under me mattress." Screamed Coral and Cheryl, this wasn't an unusual occurrence with over 8 adults living in the one house, things tended to go missing.
"I did not, Corals being a cunt." Yelled Karen and his mother, pleading with her to take his side. Reggie started giggling and everyone looked at her.
"Can you all shut up we're trying to work out more possible ships." Yelled Teena and Sharon from the kitchen.
"No you shut up this is my house and if you want to argue with me, I'll bloody kick youse out." Yelled Cheryl.
"No it's not Cheryl, it's the bloody councils house. We live in housing commission." Reasoned Tanya, she was the smart one of the lot, always keeping them out of trouble. She was a bit shorter than the rest because she started smoking in year 6 and it stunted her growth. Its not her fault its just the way things are.

"Ok, thanks for that Tanya, but where are me fucking drugs, honestly Cheryl you idiot of a son Karen is not to be trusted." Corals voice was rising.

Reggie giggled again, this time everyone turned to look at her.

"Wait, Reginald was it you again?" Asked Sharon. It had happened many times before, so it wouldn't have been surprising if it was her this time.

"Maybe, you guys are so stupid. I just take them so i can sell them to my friends to make money so I can buy books." Her plan actually seemed pretty smart, but if anyone thought it they didn't say it. Instead Teena took her out the back and gave her a good thonging.