Shortie // Rich x Reader

You were standing next too your two friends, Becky and Nicole. You had started talking about relationship. "So.. Y/N. When are you going to dump Rich?" Nicole asked, completely serious. You were shocked that she had said this. Your friends didn't really like Rich. They thought that his friends were weird and his lisp was a huge turn off.
"Why would you ask that?" You asked back. You wanted a good response from her. You didn't want her too start ranting either.
"Well for one; He has that stupid lisp. Second; he is really short." You were disgusted. Why would someone leave another person because of their height and if they had a lisp?
"I would never leave Rich. I love him. I don't care about what he looks like or his adorable lisp." You snapped back at Nicole. You were going to defend Rich's honor even if your "friends" are against you.
"You say that now. Soon he will either be all over a different girl or you will get bored of your toy." You were done. You weren't going to take anymore of this.
"Shut up!" You yelled at her. People started taking noticed of you three. Even Rich was watching, but you didn't know he was there.
"Nicole. C'mon this is getting out of hand, just get over it." Becky desperately tried not draw more attention to themselves. Nicole nodded with annoyance and just walked off with no notice. You went to find Rich. He out of all people would make you feel better. You spotted him in the middle of the hallway. He had tiny tears in his eyes.
"Rich, what's wrong?" You asked worried. Seeing him sad was one thing that made you a mess. He laughed off the question.
"Heh, thanks for thicking (sticking; it's the lisp) up for me there." He smiled. Atleast he is smiling. You thought too yourself.
"Rich..." You hopes he would open up too you. He obviously wouldn't do that in a public hallway though. You got him too follow you too an empty hallway to chat.
"Richard Goranski. Tell me what's wrong. Right now." You demanded. "I just want too help."
Rich started to speak, "Am I really that bad? Even normal people think my height and lisp are gross and ugly." He started too sob. Rich wasn't usually this emotional. He's good at being chill.
"Oh! No, no, no! Rich everything about you is great! Nicole is just jealous that I have someone who loves me! Nothing is wrong with you." You tried to too comfort him.
"You really think tho (so)?" His lisp was active again. It was really cute. You chuckled.
"Of course. Who cares what people like Nicole think? You still have me, Jake, Brooke and Chloe!" He smiled and took your hand.
"Thanks Y/N. I love you." He said with full confidence; a giant smile on his face.
"I love you too. Now let's get too class." You smiled back at Rich and you both happily made your way too class.
————
// 528 Words \\
This is my first time writing "x readers" so I hope it's a bit good!
#ProtectRich