Company?

It's an early Saturday mornig. I've just got up from my fluffy bed and look absolutely ridiculous. Messy hair and weird face.

"How great" I say to myself and go downstairs.

I search everywhere for my parents but it looks like i'm alone. Just when I was ready to go make some breakfast, I noticed a small note on the table.

(Y/N)
We've gone to a really important meeting with the director and manager of the company. We will probably be out of town by the time you read this note so please bear in mind that you won't be on your own for the one week that we'll be missing. We've taken care of this and you expect some company at twelve o'clock. We hope that we've made the right choice.

Take care you two and we'll see you in one week. Bye Love!

(Your parents)

Company? Like, a babysitter or something?! Do they mean that they don't trust me being alone for seven days? That's unbelievable and really annoying. I am seventeen and able to take care of myself. I only wish that they would understand that sometimes.

The hours pass and I dont think I can wait anymore. Time is five to twelve so I grab my phone and go on Instagram only to see that my crush had uploaded a selfie in his car a minute ago. Oh, my crush also happens to be one of my "not so close" friends. Something more like a family friend. I look back at the selfie and read the comment below.

Heading to work! This'll be a interesting week

Week? Interesting? What the heck is he talking about? Wait...is he...oh no!

I suddenly hear the doorbell. I jump off my bed and run to answer hoping that this isn't who I think it'll be.

I open the door only to find my bad fortune staring and smiling at me. And, unfortunately, my bad fortune has the most beautiful smile.

"Hey (Y/N)!"
"A-Andy?!?"