The text...

She woke up to the sound of her phone going off. That must be Ben she thought,as she got up to check it. Turns out it was Ben, her heart races as she opened the text " I hate you, I never wanna see you again, bye." Her heart sinks to her feet and she can't breathe​. "Baby I need you I can't live without you." She texted back desperately trying to save an already broken unhealthy relationship. The next words see received from him totally broke her. "Then die." She felt the tears she had tried to hold back in her eyes, as her hand slipped down and went underneath her mattress. She sobbed openly as she pulled out the knife she kept  there. She walked to her bathroom, and started the water almost scalding hot. She put on some older clothes and got in. She looked at her old scars, the ones on her wrists and thighs. She then got her knife and cut two long gashes on top of all her old scars. She grunted in pain and  layed back in the tub as her blood mixed with tears. Her twin brother found her laying there, cold and alone. He screamed for someone to call 911 already kno lovewing it was too late. He was still screaming and sobbing as the perametics confirmed​ what he had already guessed. She was gone. His heart broke as he held his dead sisters hand. This is the beginning and the end of their story. The words that were just written are about a set of twins. This is their story.