Chapter 2: Officially in love

Lucy P.O.V.

I sleep most of the way back to magnolia. I hardly said anything at all. Natsu takes me back to my apartment. I change into pajamas and climb into bed. I fall asleep almost instantly. All over my body I was in pain. As I sleep nightmares keep coming up on me. First I was back in that house, then the guild. Everywhere I was Adam was there. Natsu always came to save me. The one that woke me up was Adam managing to hurt Natsu. I screamed as I woke up. Not even a second later Natsu is holding me as I cried in his arms.

"I won't let anything happen to you again Lucy. I have you." I cry harder into his chest till I eventually fell asleep. When I sleep that time I dream of nothing but a future with Natsu. I wake up late, it might have been a few days later for all I know. I hear two people talking in low voices in my kitchen. I climb out of bed and walk quietly over. I look over to see the Master of fairy tail, gramps and Natsu talking.

"Oh hello Lucy. We are about to discuss what happened. I need to know so I know how to handle the situation. Can you tell me exactly what happened?"

"Y-yes." I go and sit right next to Natsu and grab his hand. "I went in the house hoping to get a headstart on the mission. The g-guy answered and seemed very kind. He told me what the mission was then asked if I had a boyfriend. H-he then proceeded to tie me up. He threw me on a b-ed an-and-"

"You don't have to say it. I know, Natsu told me his story as well." Gramps leans over and takes my hand. "I am so sorry. I promise that will never happen again."

"Thank you." I squeeze Natsu's hand tighter. I know I have a swollen bruise on my face and I look like a mess, but he keep by my side.

"Will you come to the guild today? They would all love to see you-"

"D-do they-know?"

"Oh goodness no. The only people who know are me, you and Natsu."

"C-can we tell no one else?"

"We will have to tell the council if we have to fight for your rights. We are all here for you Lucy, no one will punish you for anything that has happened." Gramps gets up to leave. Me and Natsu sit there for a couple of minutes. I never told him what happened, I was scared of what he would say.

"Thank you. Natsu, can we take another job? I need to pay rent?"

"Actually I was thinking about that, what if we moved in together? Happy is always with Carla anyways and I'm here a lot. This way I can keep my promise better. What do you think?"

"I think it's a wonderful idea, but do you want to be with, me?" I say me like like the burden I am.

"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend so I can hold you tightly at night. Kiss you whenever I feel like. Hold your hands in mine, look into your warm brown eyes. Lucy I love everything about you."

"Natsu, you are perfect in everyway. I would love to live with you. I would also love to be with you, more than anyone else."

"Then its settled. I get the most amazing person as my girlfriend and I get to be with her all the time." Natsu gives me one of his smiles and blushes. I lean into his chest. I feel so safe near Natsu. He saved me, almost. I feel so much shame in what happened. I want to leave, not just the guild, but the word. What if I saw my parents again? I miss them so much.

Natsu P.O.V.

I go to the house and pack up everything I need. I was as quick as I could be. When I'm back Lucy was just staring into a cup of tea.

"Hey, Luce, do you wanna go to the guild? They have a way of cheering you up."

"Yeah, sure. Let's get a job too." She sounded so sad. I hate seeing her sad, but I don't know what I can do.