Chapter 7

Rosaline~

I took a deep breath.

"Rollen..." I sighed softly, "...this isn't you. You're better than this..." I turned around and walked back out the door. Cameron followed confused but I just stayed silent. We left the premises before I spoke.

"It's not Rollen, Rollen has blue eyes, not red. The same red eyes I saw on the computer screen at the house this morning when I was looking up something... The bite mark, his change... Cameron, someone is messing with him." I said softly.

"Wait..." I look up crossing my arms waiting for Cameron to continue. "His wolf had silver eyes when we were kids... I remember oddly because we had the same eye color as wolves but not in our human form. We called ourselves the silver brothers. When he was in his wolf form today, his eyes were red, but when he shifted into human form then were a silverfish blue. What if...?"

"His eye were silverfish blue the first night I found him, as my mate... I never got to see his wolf form." I added on thinking profusely. Cameron looked at me in deep thought before his eyes peaked up.

"His wolf... what if it's been attacked by something?" Cameron says softly as I looked even more confused.

"What?" I try to ask but Cameron is still lingered in his thoughts.

"We're fighting more than the humans on this earth, the earth creatures of witches and werewolves, this is of higher power, rank, intuition." Cameron speaks softly.

"Demons..." I mutter softly looking down. Cameron looks at me nodding to confirm my thoughts. If a demon has taken over Rollen's human form a simple exorcism would do, but if it had effected his wolf form... who knows what could stop it.

"We need to find the angel who kissed Lucia..." Cameron states determined and I look at him crossing my hands over my hips.

"Now is not the time Cameron to seek revenge for your mate.." Cameron smirks thinking about it.

"That can wait, but if an angel kissed Lucia knowing her father had been infected with the darker side... maybe it's a sign that he can help us." Cameron try's to explain as I think.

"How does one find an angel?" I ask curiously looking at Cameron whose smile falters.

"This um, well, I-" Cameron mutters as I sign holding my hand to my forehead.

"Cameron," I growl lowly annoyed.

"My ex-mother in law..." My mouth drops for a moment before growling.

"I thought you said you didn't find your mate and that-" I start to ramble before Cameron interjects my words.

"Rosaline, I can explain please." Cameron's smile falters as my thoughts wonder to Lucia. Her sweet rosy cheeks and soft smile.

"I found my mate the same night of the alpha's coronation as King. We rushed into everything, even getting married two weeks later, we were happily married until I found out her intentions." Cameron growled lowly. "She would often visit the pack hospital, what I didn't know is to why." Cameron's hands fidgeted. "She had a weird desire of wanting to poison and to watch others suffer. She would inject different medications into patients IVs, put poison into their foods and probably the worse, was that she gave the wrong dosage of medication to pregnant women. Many pups died in those three months. Her connection to the beta allowed her access across the entire hospital regardless of having a medical degree." Cameron sputtered angry. "After she killed my mother and her unborn child with the wrong dosage... I connected all the previous deaths and accounts to her. I killed her that night with a slow, painful death." I squeezed his hand watching the tears roll down his eyes. "How can you be so blind by someone you love to not notice these things for three months? All the while Rollen was going crazy, the entire pack was. It was chaos. The entire pack was ready to crumble until the old Alpha and Luna stepped up, taking control over everything." Cameron sighed wiping the tears from his eyes. "Unfortunately her mother profusely studied the many universes, giving little attention to her daughter, her mate died when her daughter was little, spending most of her time reading or engrossed in books. If anyone would know... it would be her." Cameron looked at my face waiting for an emotion. I sat there shocked.

"I um- we should go see her..." I mutter softly.

"Yeah..." Cameron says sighing. I look over at him, we both have had terrible, terrible mates destroying our morals and blinded by love. I should have left Rollen but then I wouldn't have had my beautiful daughter Lucia. Cameron should have never married his mate but then would things turn out the same? He may have never met Lucia and I.

"Cameron, lets go for a run," he looked at me almost relieved.

"Gladly," He sighs driving us back to the house.

Once home, we quickly head towards the back porch shifting into our wolf forms before we hear a small yelp. I quickly run up the stairs to see Lucia sitting up in her bed alone.

"Lucia it's just a dream," her eyes open wide looking at me.

"but mommy, it wasn't..." her eyes look towards something behind me and I see Cameron shifted with shorts on but that wasn't what she was looking at. "He kissed me..." She whispered into my ear, "and it wasn't Rin."

Cameron's face looks confused as he turns behind him and his face pales.

I looked over at the tall man, "Why?" I asked.

"She needed protection from Rollen... I didn't mean to offend you Lucia or Cameron. I didn't mean to startle you Lucia either." His voice soft spoken. I look at Lucia and move the hair from her face.

"Go back to sleep sweetie, the adults need to talk." She nods her head and closes her eyes again. I walk out of the room quietly shutting the door as I see Cameron's eyes closed with mixed feelings and the other male calmly looking at a painting on the wall.

I sigh softly before noticing I have just shifted moments ago. I blush nervously and move past Cameron to sneak into Anye's room to find a sundress laying carelessly on the floor. She wouldn't mind and I didn't want to wake Lucia again. I move past the males once again motioning them to follow me. We reach the back porch and I sit down looking at the curious male.

"Why now? Why have you shown yourself now?" I ask confused.

"Well, I have been over looking your daughter since she was conceived and with the dark force so closely related I had to protect her. When I kissed her," Cameron growled lowly, "Not only did she receive healing powers but the ability to heal faster herself." I took a second to take in the information.

"I didn't want her mate to go back to your past mate's mother... she's not exactly the best influence. Although she may seem to be a harmless book worm. Her heart does not lie with God. Lucia would be in danger." He explained as Cameron seemed to be less agitated.

"I came to check on her and to speak with you two about the subject at hand." He explains so calmly.

"Your mate," he spoke softly looking at me, "has escaped..."

==================
*Author's Note*
Thank you for reading Chapter Seven!Please vote and share with your friends!
-Sarah

What do you all think about Francis?

Comment. Vote. Share.