Jake Paul: Starbucks

Jake:

You were cleaning the floor, with a broom ready to close the shop. Until the door opens and you look too see 4 cute guys coming in talking. ( aj, Jake, and Martinez) "oh, sorry its about to close, but do you mind if you can just give us some fraps real quick?" The blond boy spoke. "um, sure." you say and put the broom in the corner. The blondie shot you a quick smile. "thanks." You then finished, the fraps and gave them the fraps, and sat down.

"do you mind if we can stay here a bit?" he questioned. "sure, just until i finish cleaning." you mumble. You then Grabbed the broom and began sweeping, while the boys chat. You just let them stay because they were pretty cute. You then were confused, beacuse the boys kept whispering into each others ears and giggling. you srugg it off though.

The boys then finish their fraps, and throw them in the trash can before they exit. Then the blond boy, ran up to you and gave you 10 bucks for the fraps and a kiss on the cheek.

"thank you!" he says, then runs out the shop to catch up to the other boys. you blush how cute he is.

You open your hand, too see 10 bucks and a folded napkin. You unfold the napkin and it read.

'Thank you so much. btw you're really pretty and sweet! Call me -Jake' and his phone number.

You were really happy, you worked at Starbucks.

A/N Hope you guys liked this one, sorry its short but Here it is! Love you Oreos bye!>3

-Amanda0reo