Ivan Martinez: Ferris Wheel

You were gonna go to the, theme park with your boyfriend. But you found out, he was cheating on you. So, here you are alone at the theme park.

You walk around, enjoying the smell of Cotton Candy and Popcorn. You saw a bench nearby so, you sat down. But the thought of your boyfriend cheating on you, brought you down. Soon tears were falling. Suddenly you hear a Spanish voice. "hey, are you okay?"

You look up, and see a Cute Spanish boy, he might be even cuter then your ex-boyfriend. "yeah, I--I-I'm fine" you say through your tears. "you don't look like it" he admitted. "Yeah, I know its just my boyfriend cheated on me, and I'm here alone." His eyes widened. "I'm here alone too, for the same reason!" he says sadly. "what Jerks" you both say at the same time. you giggle.

"Maybe do you want to hang out with me?" he says shyly. "Yeah sure!" you get up and wipe your tears. "Oh, Mi. Nombre es Ivan" (My name is Ivan) "Oh Soy [Y/N]" (I'm [Y/N]) He looked shocked that you knew some what Spanish.

"well lets go!" you say, and run around with Ivan.

You guys then pass by a water gun, game. "Ooh! Ivan can you get me that Unicorn!!" you say because you love Unicorns.

"Okay, I'm not that good but ill try." he said nervously. The game started and he was doing great! and soon enough he got the Unicorn. "OMG ITS SO FLUFFY!!!IM GONNA DIE ;)" (Agnes hehee) Ivan Giggled.

You guys then died down a bit and relaxed by going on the Ferris wheel. "Wow isnt it beautiful ivan?" you say admiring the view.

"Just like you.." Ivan Mumbled. "what?" you say. "Just like you.." he said louder so you could hear.

"thank you ivan." you say thankful for this boy. Then you guys were at the top of the ferris wheel.

It was slient bewteen the too of you. until you both made eye contact, and leaned in and kissed.

Yep, this boy was defiantly cuter then Your Ex-Boyfriend.

__________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed! :) I love you all! Stay amazing Oreos!

-Amanda0reo