Chapter 1. First day of school

*alarm going off at 5:44am*
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock just to scream in my pillow because that actually hurt. I finally looked up and realized what day it was, The first day back to school. I really wish it was still summer, all the late nights, no homework, and going to parties every weekend. It was like my dream that only came true during my summer days

Reluctantly I sat up in my warm bed only for the cold air to greet me. Although it was the end of summer Tennessees weather is like bipolar so one minute it cold the next burning hot.

I pushed my black hair back with my hand and swung my curvy legs off the bed. I looked at the alarm clock- six AM. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. As I walked to the bathroom I stubbed my toe. I started cussing not realizing my parents were in the next room. I slammed my hands onto my mouth hoping I didn't wake them up. I just went into the bathroom and took a shower. I should probably get use to waking up this early again. Only if school didn't exists.

After I got out the shower I kept looking at my toe. It looked very ugly at this point. My toe nail color started pealing off and it was red and in pain. I found my towel underneath my cabinet sink and wrapped it around. I picked up my clothes and walked into my bedroom. Ahhh fresh air hit my face. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper on the. Ack of my door. I grabbed my uniform out from my closet. It was a black skirt. Red shirt, and a black, white or red tie. I can mix match my colors. Anyways I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

I'm standing in front of my mirror now starting at my black hair. My hair reached all the way down to my belly button. I bits of blonde and red in my fringe. You can say I was one of those popular kids. I had curves in mostly the right places and my school clothes knew how to show them off pretty well. My skirt was quite short but not compared to the other girls at my school who's ass hangs out of their skirts.

I looked at the clock again and saw it was almost 8. My school didn't start until 8:30Am. I grabbed my bag, my iPhone, and my laptop. I almost forgot my headphones.  Ow I needed those. I headed down the stairs to meet my dad in the kitchen.

My dad was standing in the kitchen eating his strawberry danishes. Now those are yummy. There was a coffee mug to go in the counter which I thought was odd since my dad doesn't drink coffee. My dad was tall with dark brown hair, I also got my blue eyes from him. My mother is an alcoholic and I haven't seen his since I was five years old living in Virginia. My dad and I moved down to Tennessee with my little sister. Although she lives with my step mom in California. That's another story I can explain later. Let's just say that my dad isn't always here he goes back and forth from California to Tennessee.

"Hey dad" I said, he looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning Ellie, try not to be late to school on your first day okay"? He said. I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of his danish and went off to school.

"Yeah yeah I know dad" I responded. I felt my phone vibrate and it's a text from Abbie. I drive to school but first I have to pick up my bestie Abbie. She crazy. But she's like my sister.

I read her message that said " hey I'm standing outside your house :X"  

I replied "okay leaving now".

I walked out side to see her standing in my drive way eating a pickle. She has long brown hair with hazel eyes. She's my best friend ever since I moved from Virginia she's had my back!

We're both one of the most popular kids in our school. We were always the center of the gossip, which was not a good thing. Sometimes I found myself wishing I was never popular.

"Hey so guess what I just herd from CC at school" Abbie said with excitement.

" I don't know and I'm not sure if I really care Abbie. You know how much I hate this place". I said rolling my eyes.

" yea but this year might be different. There is a new teacher for our gym and everyone has posted that he's the new Paul walker. Very hot and sexy". She looked at me like I was going to be interested.

"Abbie I recently just broke up with Alex I don't think a teacher can help that. Plus he's a teacher he might be old and ugly. Don't trust social medias". I said trying sound like I knew what I was talking about.

"Okay well lets make a bet then." She said like I was going to agree with her.

"Okay yea sure Abbie."

"Okay I bet that you'll think he's hot and you're going to fall for him" she smirked at me and I laughed.

"Okay what if I think he's ugly. Then what" I said

" well then I'll buy you a Slush every Wednesday for a month. But if you then he is then you have to try and ask him out!"  She smiled big and nodded her head.

"Abbie! He's a teacher I don't think that'll work out. But okay deal! ". I said.

So we got to school and Abbie says. "Cmon I need to go to my locker". I nodded to her and followed. Thank god my locker was next to hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now. Comment if you want more. And vote. Love to write these kinds of story it won't get juicy until chapter 2 or 3 so bare with me. Love you guys. 😘❤️