11

Thanks for voting for all peoples who kindly reading and voting at the same time, ILY ~
.
Eunbyul POV

"Guanlin ? sorry i didn't know it was you"

"aish it's hurt, whatever quickly go to the hall." he said while holding his legs,

"uhm you go first" i said and lay back on the bed.

"1."

"2." he said

"tsk. annoying. Let's go" i said and close the room door.

-

"-Now divide your group into two teams" the teacher said, idk what were he talking about because i just come.

"done" jihee said then i glared to her.

"you go with guanlin it's team for the ghost house later." then i just nodded, believing what she said.

"quickly go into your team" the teacher shouted and all the students do as he said.

"now go to the find the flags on the forest go before the dawn you must find at least 15 flags each team, there's lots of flags there." FUCK YOU JIHEE YOU DIDNT TOLD ME

"JIHEEEEE!!" i was ready to hit her when she suddenly ran away with haknyeon and seonho, fuck.

"stop it if you want to go with them you can go i'll find it alone." guanlin said, why did he sounds so sad tho.

"kidding, come on" i said and smiled he following me from the back.

-

"you first!" he said

"no i'm a girl boy first"

"no. don't you know ladies first ?"

"but not in this situation!" i said

"you're skinnier than me eunbyul and i'm taller than you" he said

"AISH fine, use my jacket and cap i can't go up with this on it's too heavy." i said as i tied my hair into a bun.

"quickly before other team go up into the tree and take the flag"

"shutup trust me" i said

"uhm quickly" he bent his legs a bit so i can get into him and go up the tree,

"you're skinnier that i thought" he chuckled

"i am, i'm on diet recently" i said as i grabbed the flag several times but failed.

"don't act like you're on diet you're so thin already you won't look prettier you try to starve yourself"

"am i pretty ?" i look down and grabbed the flag but then he didn't realized that he lost his stability to hold me up and we ended up fall on the ground.

"ah sorry sorry i- i wa-"

"don't be too flustered i know i'm pretty. hold me" i offered my hand and let him help me stand up.