ten

»Gye Nari«

"Bae Jinyoung, I said no." I said.

"NARIII!!! You have to help me, I want to know why Im here, who killed me and how my parents are doing!" He exclaimed.

"Jinyoung, you're already dead, what will it even do--"

"Nari, you said the same thing as Jihoon. So what if I'm dead? I just want to know the reasons." He said

"With knowing your killer and the reason, you'll have to wait for Guanlin." I said.

Everyone has classes, I didn't attend school because I was sick. But then Jinyoung came and barged.

"How about seeing my parents?" He asked.

"I'll help you." I said.

He smiled or should I say showed an eyesmile. I could only see his eyes, okay? I dont know his whole expression.

"Go to that mirror." I pointed the mirror next to my bed as I grabbed a book.

I opened it to a chapter about how spirits can see the living.

I joined Baejin infront of the mirror.

"Show us the time where Bae Jinyoung resides. Show us the time where his parents reside." I chanted for a few times.

Light bursted out in the mirror and hit my eyes.

I screamed in pain and tripped. Then, I felt ice cold hands catch me and he laid me softly on the floor.

"Nari, are you okay?" He asked.

I pressed my eyes and screamed, it stung alot.

I opened my eyes but all I could see is darkness.

"Baejin, I cant see.." I said.

"Dont worry, it said if the spell turns its back on you, wait for a few minutes and it will wear off." He said.

This is the first time a spell turned its back on me. Well, its also the first time I used this spell.

"Please help me, Im lost."

"Baejin, did you hear that?!" I asked.

"Its a spirit." Baejin replied.

"No, I'm not.. Im alive.." the voice said.

"You're not, your skin is gray. What time are you from?" Baejin asked the spirit.

"What? O..of course, 2017." The spirit replied

"It's a spirit from the present." Baejin said.

"Im not dead!" The voice said

"I cant see you at all, but you sure are annoying." I said.

"What?" The voice said.

"What a rude behavior." Another voice said.

"They're 2?" I asked Baejin

"Yeah."

"Is that a way to talk to a new spirit, Gye Nari?" The other voice said.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Kim Donghyun."

"Who?"

He sighed. "Kim Dongdong" he replied.

"Ah!! Dongdong!" I smiled

"Why are you not looking at me?" Donghyun asked.

"Im blind for a few minutes because of Baejin." I said.

"Guys, please help me." The first voice said.

"Whats your name?" Donghyun asked.

"Kim Donghan."

"I see, Kim Donghan of 2017, present time. Welcome to afterlife." Baejin said.

"Is this kid for fucking real? Why would you even welcome someone to afterlife." I said.

Then, I slowly regained my sight. I blinked a few times to clear my sight only to see Baejin with a scary face infront of me.

"What are you even doing?" I asked.

"Oh you can see? How come you werent startled?" He asked.

"That kid has been doing that eversince I appeared here." Donghan said.

"I've seen worse, Bae Jinyoung. I've seen Woo Jinyoung." I said.

Woo Jinyoung, a spirit residing in the Psychí Realm. You could say he's one of the worst and scariestㅡpersonality wise and physically if he uses his ability to scare peopleㅡHe's one of the spirits who rule that realm. And sad to say, I've met that shit of a spirit countless times.

"Kim Donghan, if you look outside the subdivision, You'd see a car hitting a tree. That's your car, Donghan, you died in a car accident." Donghyun said.

Donghan's eyes widened and rushed down.

"Well, I'm done here me and Donghan will be residing at the school again." Donghyun said.

"By the way, there are 2 spirits waiting outside for you guys before, meet them at the park." Donghyun said and disappeared.

"I'll get going!" Baejin said.

"Take me with you!" I said.

"Nope." He said and teleported.

I rolled my eyes and gathered my things. I went to the park, which is at the other side of the hecking dorm.

"NARI~" Jihoon called sitting at the swings.

"This is Kim Yongguk, another one from the future!" Baejin said.

"I already explained everything to him, brought him to Brightfields, he's not a relevant spirit to anyone there." Jihoon said.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"He's deaf, and mute." Jihoon said.

"How do you understand him?" I asked.

"I know sign language." Jihoon replied.

"So, if he's from the future, doesnt that mean he was also killed, sacrificed and there's a reason why he's here?" I said.

"Yeah." Jihoon said.

"Nari helped me awhile ago to see my parents, the spell turned its back on her and blinded her for a few minutes, you're lucky Jihoon, you get to see how your family is doing everyday." Baejin said.

"You can?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jihoon replied.

"How?" I asked.

"I do it with other people. They help me." He replied.

"I see." I replied.

"I thought it was an ability? An ability you didnt know how to control? You told me it just happens." Baejin said.

"Ah, I mean it just happens, how they help me see, it just happens." Jihoon replied.

My phone rang and saw a message from Guanlin

"Jihoon, Guanlin is telling you to go to his house." I said.

"Really? Well, I guess Yongguk will go too." Jihoon said.

"I'll take care of Yongguk, I know sign too." I said and stared at Yongguk.

"No, he'll go now, right?" Jihoon said beside me and Yongguk nodded.

"Why did you nod?" I asked Yongguk.

"He's deaf right?" Baejin asked.

"Uhm.. no, I.. I signed to him, so he nodded." He said.

"I see. Get going, Guanlin's impatient." I said and faced Jihoon

Jihoon disappeared and when I turned to Yongguk he wasnt there.

"Bae Jinyoung." I called.

"Keep your eyes on Park Jihoon." I said.