book

One sunny morning, a very unusual girl woke up and went outside. The reason why she was very unusual was because she was a very odd princess who thought she was a prince. Then a rather odd prince woke up and thought he was a princess. But the next day they found out that they were in the wrong castle so that was why they got called a girl or a boy, so they switched back to their own castle. The next day they both were on a walk and they bumped into each other and stared into each other's eyes and the prince said "oh you look gorgeous" and the princess said "you look better". Then, that afternoon, there mums said that they should get married because their mums thought they would be great together. so that afternoon they got married and got 4 pet dogs, 3 lizards,2 parrots and 1 bunny. So they lived happily ever after, until one day the princess found out that the prince was wearing a mask. When he was sleeping, she took off the mask and saw that her prince was not a prince and was a green spooky alien that morning the alien woke up and saw the princess still sleeping so he decided to kill her. Everyone woke up hearing a loud scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! when her actual prince came in, he saw that his beloved princess was dead so he pulled out his sword and killed the alien so he wouldn't kill anyone again. Just before he had breakfast, he kissed the princess and all of a sudden the princess woke up and her stab was gone and now they both live happily ever after the end.