Happy Birthday Kellin Quinn!

It was dark out & the wind was very light. Breezy if you would like to say. The sun just set & I could here the pelicans 'talking'.

"Where are we going?" Kellin asked as I covered his ears, & a blind fold covered his eyes; leading him to my destination.

"Ssshh! Just wait." I whispered. We kept walking straight until we reached the sand.

"Okay." I pulled back & untied his blind fold.

Kellin POV

"Happy birthday, baby." She told me. I opened my eyes to a dinner table on the beach. I walked closer & there were candles & our amazing food laid out. A bottle of champaign was in a bucket of ice & there was a rose on the table.

I turned around & I saw her smile. That wonderful smile she has just couldve been the best birthday present alone.

"Justice... I love you." I hugged her & held her so close to me.

"Im glad." She said into my neck. I leaned back & kissed her.

"Lets eat." She told me. We sat down & began talking about everything & anything. What she did in highschool. She was the popular preppy chick. While I was the blonde headed spiked hair kid, who rapped really lame, & got dumped in a trash can for talking to someones girl.

"Really? Blonde!?" She laughed.

"Yes. I had blonde hair! It wasnt that bad." I mumbled.

"Oh, Kellin. Thats amazing."

"Would you talk to me if i had blonde hair?" I asked curiously.

"I would talk to you if you had no hair, babe." I smiled wondering how the hell I got this girl before me. "I have one more thing to give you."

"Like you arent already enough." I whispered. Even under the black starry night, I could see her face turn a crimson color.

"Make a wish." Lift a top from a tray & had a miniature small cake with the candle numbers 2 & 4 on it. I smiled wide & closed my eyes. I opened them after I blew out my candles.

"Want some now?" She asked.

"No. Ill eat some later." She nodded & wrapped the cake up.

"How did you do it?" I asked her.

"Do what?"

"How did you do this? Its wonderful."

"Im very independent Kellin. I have connects." She winked at me & I just laughed.

"Come here." I told her. I leaned over the table & so did she. I closed my eyes & I kissed her softly on her velvet lips. She leaned back & we stared into each others eyes.

"Excuse me. Just for a moment."

"Okay." She gave me a questionable look. I stood up & headed for the bathroom. Hey! A mans got to pee!

After I was finished I stepped out & saw her standing on the beach. She was kneeling down, im guessing touching the water. I walked closer but then leaned against the wall just to watch her.

Her hair was lightly swaying. So was her white summer dress that clung to her nice shape because of the wind. Her pale skin was glowing in the moonlight. She honestly looked like a lovely gift from heaven personally for me. Aside from that... I could tell she was thinking. Really hard.

"You okay?" I asked as I stepped behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"yes, Im fine. Are you okay?" She asked."Better than ever. Im honestly the happiest ive ever been in my life. Just because of you." She was silent, just staring out into the ocean. I did to. Just waiting for her to speak.

"I was wrong about Kellin." She whispered.

"What?" I asked making her face me. I dont know if she meant it in a good way or bad way.

"Your not like everyone other lead singer. Your not like anyone else ive ever met period. I was wrong to judge you that day." She looked down not meeting my eyes.

"Im sorry." She whispered. Wow... I didnt expect that. I place my hand under chin & lifted her head.

"Hey. Look at me." I told her. She didnt. I saw a tear slide down her cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey. Dont cry babe. Its fine. Look at where we are now. Your in my arms, at the beach. Where you belong. Here. With me. Hey?" She finally looked into my eyes. I wiped her tear away.

"I love you. Thats all that matters now." I told her. Before I gave her time to response I crashed my lips onto her cold lips. It was such a pleasant feeling. We sunk to sand still kissing. We just kissed & kissed. It started getting more intense by the minute.

"Kellin." She gasped.

"What?" I said kissing down her neck.

"As much as I would love to continue this on this lovely beach, just with you... Theres still padestrians walking by."

Justice POV

"Your right. But hold on." He stood up & started stepping into the water.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"I want to take a quick dip." I gave him a crazy look.

"Want to come?" asked, offering his hand to me. I looked at it & gave it some thought.

"Its my birthday." I swear hes going to be usinb that saying for the rest of the night. I grabbed a hold of his hand & he helped me up.

"Yolo!" Kellin yelled as we ran into the water together.

"I cant believe you said that!" I laughed as he started splashing me with water. We werent in there for at least 5 minutes & I was freeezing my ass off. Suddenly Kellin grabbed me & we went under water together. We shot back up breathing heavily. I gave him an evil glare & just smiled moving in closer on me.

"What are you about to- Ah! Kellin!" I screammed as he picked me up. I held onto his wet shirt as he laughed. I shook head burying my face into his neck. He stood still & leaned back. I looked at his big blue eyes & this time I kissed him first. Just one still kiss, can mean alot.

"Lets go home." He carried me all the way to the car. I was literally shaking all the way to his hotel room.

* * *

I dried my wet hair & put on the new bra & underwear I brought at Victoria Secrets. I looked in the mirror & over looked myself. My hair hung below my shoulders & my breast (by the help of the new bra ;] ) looked two sizes bigger. My belly button ring hung there like usual & everything else looked completely fine. Just then, he opened the door & I shot my eyes up at him. I could tell he was staring at my body. His eyes finally found my own & he smirked. He came up behind me & wrapped his arms around my waist. He was also shirtless too. I turned around & looked at the chest tattoos he had. I traced them with my fingers not saying a word. I looked into my lovers eyes, slowly leaned in & kissed his neck slowly. I felt his grip around me get tighter & his chest rise & fall heavier.

I felt his hands snake down my thighs & suddenly he picked me up & I automatically wrapped my legs around him. We started to kiss violently. Weve never had this much tension between us. I really liked it ...

"I love you." He said before we any further...

________

Okay... Happy Birthday Kellin Quinn Bostwick! Your 26 & your engaged to a beautiful woman & have 2 soon to be step kids! I hope yoir birthday turned out what you wanted it to be. Please Kellin, Jesse, Justin, Jack, & Gabe keep making amazing meaningful music. I wouldnt be able to live without all 5 of you. Love from Natasha <333