ErrInk(Error x Ink/PaperJam) [Smut/Lemon]

A/N: Fuck, okay. BEWARE OF KINK-LAND. I made Error have some of my kinks- because- I CAN.,

Error pulled Ink's shorts and boxers down in one swift motion. Ink tried his best to hide his private, his face heating up. It was usual for him and Error to have sex every now and then but Error had definitely gotten rougher. He use to be gentle and caring with Ink's body, and kiss Ink if he went too hard, but now he bit and scratched Ink, in fact he even whipped Ink sometimes.

Error slapped Ink's hands away. "You're wasting time. Let me see you," he said as he licked his hand then placed it around Ink's small member. The poor Inky baby whimpered and shivered at Error's cold touch.

Error began to move his hand up and down, making the other moan and squeal in pure pleasure. He squeezed Ink's dick, which made the little one whimper and squirm more.

"Error..- Please, just.. hhn~" Ink was obviously very sensitive, he squirmed more, pushing Errors hands away. He turned onto his stomach. Error knew exactly what Ink wanted. He pulled down his own shorts, then his underwear. He pulled Ink closer, digging his fingertips into Ink's ecto-ass. Ink shrieked, as this was unexpected. He sat up and fell onto Error's lap. He looked up at the taller skeleton with a questionable expression.

"Suck." Error gave a command, and Ink knew the best thing to do was to follow it. But, being a bit bratty never killed anyone. Ink crossed his arms. "No."

Error clearly wasn't amused. He bent Ink over his knee. "Last chance, Ink. Will you suck me off?" Ink liked where this was going, and giggled. "No, I shall not."

Error sighed, then pulled his arm back. "Very well, then." He slapped Ink's ass, hard. Ink gripped the couch beneath him tightly, muffled whimpers escaping his mouth. Error's hand lingered on Ink's ass, which now stung like all hell. "And will you do as you're told now?" Ink, again, said no.

Error growled sexily, then spanked Ink harder, three times. This earned him a pain filled moan from his little. Ink had involentarily spread his legs out a slight. He showed no signs of following orders tonight, or for now at least. Error brought his hand back, once again, and then slapped Ink really, really, hard. So hard, that it brought actual tears to Ink's eyes. He sniffled, but by no means did that mean he didn't enjoy it.

"Er-ror.." Ink looked behind him, and up at Error. Error nodded. Ink sat up, leaned up towards Error, kissing him softly. Error kissed back, wrapping his arms around the small one's waist. Ink lowered himself onto Error's dick. He whimpered and gripped onto Error's shirt tightly, panting and sweating already. Error was most defenitely bigger than the last time. He didn't go down any more than just an inch or two. It hurt so much. Error disconnected from the kiss then placed his hands on Ink's shoulder. "Ready?" he said, Ink shook his head frantically. He wasn't ready for this at all. He was tight and small, Error being the exact opposite. However, Error wasn't paying attention to Ink, and shoved him down, almost all the way. Ink shrieked in absoloute pain, burying his face into Error's shirt. "It-" he gasped, he was being stretched a lot. "-...hurts.." He mumled, his voice cracking every so often.

"I know, Inky. But, it'll get better, like last time." he kissed down Ink's jawline. "Just don't tighten around me too much.. It'll hurt you more." Error began to bounce Ink, Ink moaning and letting out squeals and squeaks of both pleasure and pain. God, if hurt like hell- but it felt like heaven.