Chap 21 (A Week In Greece) Part 4

"Should I tell him.."

"As they walk around Santorini Island they talked in very long
conversations, who knows how long it will last?"

Vlad:So you and your twenty-fifth rich boyfriend from brazil took you here...wow..
Kristine:(SHUT UP STUPID!)
Mina:Twenty-fifth...
Kyhle:wow..
Clairre:...
Toby:I think thats normal in greece, to some girls..
Kristine:What M-MY brother meant was my Boy FRIEND yeah! I have alot of guy friends and..AND I like girls! Y-YEAH!...(WHY DID I SAY THAT)
Clairre:girls...
Mina:girls....

"As Clairre and Mina distance themselves to Kristine, Vlad's sister, Kristine then thinks her life is over because she has been exposed in the weirdest way"

Kristine: I-I didn't mean it like!...(God take me to heaven now)

Kyhle:..(I feel like im being left out but who cares..I was just a third wheel..)
Toby:..(Same Kyhle)
Kyhle:..(You can read my mind?!)
Toby:..(Im secretly a fictional character who has secret powers)

3 days later..°

"As three days past by, they were back in the town (still greece actually) they then continue to get to Toby's grandparents as they pass by a stampede of deers running through them, bumping and making them trip over the roads."

Mina:WHY THE HECK ARE THERE A STAMPEDE OF DEERS IN THE CITY?!
Toby:OMG there is a Llama too!
Kyhle:Wow...so many of Mina's kind..
Mina:Well, THAT HURTS.
Vlad:Dude..get back to reality..
Toby:I heard, us hoomans are only fictional..
Clairre:Why am I with them again..
Vlad:You can kiss me instead to calm yourself..
Clairre:Your jokes are getting old! Idiot!

"As the word "Jokes" echo in Vlad's mind over and over leaving him upset and making him look like a lost Llama in the road"

Vlad:Jokes..Sure..

"Toby goes to Vlad realizing how upset Vlad looks with a weird atmosphere
as Toby asks Vlad if he was okay with the reply "Im ok." from Vlad"

Toby:Dude, Im not forcing you to tell me but Im your bestfriend forever long, and you can tell me anything, and I mean ANYTHING.

Kyhle:Is there are problem? Whats wrong?
Vlad: go away male-she..
Kyhle:IM NOT GAY. But..If you're worried about you not answering Clairre's confession, you don't need to rush dude..
Toby:Yeah, WAIT WHAT?! HE CONFESSED TO CLAIRRE?! And I didn't even know.
Vlad: How...Did YOU KNOW KYHLE?!
Kyhle: I-I kinda spyed you guys with mina..Sorry.

Clairre's POV
"Should I tell him...Its not like Im expecting an answer but, should I tell the others too?.. The news that im going to Australia.. I don't wanna worry them. I don't wanna worry him, but he doesn't even like me...does he.."

"Vlad:You can kiss me instead to calm yourself."

"And when the School Festival ended, he hugged me so suddenly and whispered those

"And when the School Festival ended, he hugged me so suddenly and whispered those.."

"those...Three words"

Clairre:huh

Clairre:huh..

Vlad:I said.....I Love you.

Clairre:..Vlad..

Vlad:Guilty aren't I? Of all my love crimes. How many could there be, I don't wanna know.. You know my alibi is so tight, But I learned today that a judge, judges with love.

Clairre:S-Stop being so poetic, idiot.

Vlad:Haha im sorry--..whats wrong

"Clairre tries to hide the fact that shes crying infront of Vlad so much as her
tears roll down to her chin over and over"

Clairre: IDIOT!

Vlad:H-hey! Don't get mad, I-I already answered your confession okay..

Clairre:I know BUT-

Vlad: I SAID I LOVE YOU. I love you so much.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Ey~ Guyzzz its been awhile SOOOO SORREHHHH~ but this is todays chapter, I hope u guys enjoyed it aswell as I did while making it and I feel sooo much while making like (hunger and stress) since school is already here in my country and todays year is gonna be a strict one..But again, I appreciate the support guys and as always.
THNX 4 READING~!!🌸💖