Chapter 4

"We should go. Its getting late" Adym agrees and we both hop back in the car. "I had fun with you Sky." "I had fun with you too Adym." I drive down the road to Adyms apartment. "Bye Adym! I will see you Monday!" "Alright Sky Bye!" Adym gets out of the car and makes way to his apartment. I drive out and make way to my house. I think about Adym. In my head in thinking "Did he really mean to call me babe?" "Are we dating" "Did he lie about him and Kortney to make me happy?" A lot of thoughts were coming through my mind. I arrive at my house and walk in. I live by myself. My parents live in Ohio, so its hard to visit them. The plane tickets sometimes get too expensive. I also don't want to miss school. And it sometimes takes too long to fly there. I walk up to my room and lay down on my bed. My phone buzzes I pick it up and I read the text from Adym.

A:Adym
M:Me

A: Hey, did you get home safe?
M: Yea. Why?
A: Oh. Just making sure. I wouldn't want to be at a funeral.
I giggle a bit then text him back.
M: Yea me neither.
After about minutes of texting Adym he says have a good rest of the day and we stop texting for the night. I take my clothes off to get a shower. I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I wash off get out and put my pajamas on. I lay on my bed and start to fall in a deep sleep.