Why Did I Do That

It's the first day of my senior year in high school. All I wanted was to experience something new. My life has been boring every since I joined high school. All I did was study for everything. I am a straight A student. But I felt like I needed more fun. I wanted to meet new people and make friends since I didn't have a chance. I think I forgot how to make friends. I'm so lonely it's hilarious.
"Jessica your going to be late if you don't hurry," mom said.
"Okay mom!"
I went over to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I went to my closet to pick out an outfit for school. The outfit I picked was a red sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. I then went to pick out which shoes would match. I picked out my red adidas that I only wore once. When I finished my outfit I tried to decide a way to style my hair. I then just gave up and styled it into a ponytail. I looked at myself for the last time before I made my way downstairs.
"Jessica come eat breakfast," mom said. 
"No mom I'm not hungry."
"Jessica you need the food for your health."
"Again mom I don't need it," I said in an annoyed tone. I hate when people tell me what to do. I know what I need and don't need. This argument in the morning just turned my mood upside down. I was happy and cheerful. That is a lie. I was tired and bored but now I'm angry. I ran out the door and went to my car. I unlocked the door and went inside. I started the car and turned up the music. I got out the driveway and drove to school. It took 15 minutes to get to school, MadDog High School. I got out the car and locked the door in a non luminous way, just like everyday. It's not going to be different today but I wish it was. If anything happened anyway I won't have anyone to tell. I mean wow a girl like me will never have a friend or a relationship. Why? Because I'm too lonely and unsightly, but I have this feeling that something surprising will happen today. What is that thing? I don't know.
     After locking the door and making sure it's locked I walked inside the school. I got to my locker and opened it. But as I was getting my things out the way the hottest guy in school was fighting another guy. About what I didn't care, but I do care about the hot guy and his face. The hot guy's name was Justin. He had two other friends Max and Alex. They are hot too but Justin just had something cool about him. Anyway I know I'm not good enough but I can still hope.
    The fight ended before the principal can get to the fight. Max and Alex helped Justin to calm down. I want to know why Justin got so mad. I'm really curious if it's important or no. But like me, I couldn't keep my curiosity in. With all the courage I had I walked all the way down to Justin. He was still mad about the fight. You can almost tell through his eyes, which were the brightest blue. Oh and his brown hair made into the best style. I really want to touch it. His lips were red. Maybe it was because of the extra kissing here and there, but it really complements his look. Then there was muscles involved. He was way bigger and taller then I was. All of a sudden I hear someone clear their throat making me jump out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry, I just wanted to know why you were fighting. I mean it looked serious."
"No reason he just was bothering me and my space," he said in a angry way.
"Okay thanks for the info."
"Wow you just said the word info than information."
Ooooo he said it in a cute way. Someone better catch me.
"Well that is how I say it ," I said sounding smart.
"Okay."
"Bye!" I said nervously.
"Bye."
After that conversation I know I'll never talk to him again. He is so cute and I'm so ugly. Me and him will never happen. I ran back to my locker to get my things for my first class. After I gathered my belongings I went to the first class. As I entered the door I couldn't remember what happened in all my classes. I guess I can fall asleep with my eyes open.