Hello hello jack (part 2)

Mark POV

I knocked on jack's front door. It was few minutes be for it open. There stood in the door way a Irish middle age man that is slightly smaller than me. He was wearing gray sweatpants with blue and white socks that stocks that his ankles. The one thing that caught my eye was that he was shirtless. I blushed when I saw his bare chest that I didn't realized that I was staring at him.I've all ways had a crush on jack but I don't know if he liked men I that way so I keep my feeling's to my self. "Umm Mark are you okay?" he said. Right when he said that I snapped out of my day dream."yeah ...yeah I'm fine you said you wanted to talk to me?" I replied.

He greeted me in. His house had a very homey feel to it. I sat on the on the couch looking around. When he closed the door be hind me and sat beside me. "Mark uuuuu have you been feel weird lately?" he asked.looked down at my hands knowing what he was talking about. It seemed that he knew that I've been because he put his hand on my back rubbing It. He sighed and said " there going to take over I know anti is..he won't leave" he said there was tears threatening to escape his ocean blue eyes."Jack I-I-I'm so s-sorry"I stuttered as I felt pain shot right through my body.

I fell on the floor holding my self in a ball. jack be side me and started to panic as tears run down his face. I was just on the floor groaning in pain as i felt all of my muscles tensed up. I sucked in a sharp breath and shut my eyes as I screamed out in pain as everything went black.

Dark's POV

I was on the floor holding my self. I got on all fours and I heard a shaky breath come from my side. There stand a green head man with teared staind checks and I knew exactly who he was. "~Hello hello Jack it's been a while~" ( roll credits lol sorry continue) I said with a smirk on my face. " M-mark a-a-are you o-ok?" he said stuttering with a shaky voice it was hilarious. "~oh Jack I'm perfectly fine but I'm not Mark~" I said as I stud up looking at him fully. He covered his mouth as he started to cry more.I went behind him and whisper in his ear "~Jack can your friend anti come and play~". He shuck in fear as he turned around to face "no he will never come back dark" Looked at me with anger. I chuckled at his answer and pushed him on the floor roughly and started to kick him.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me down to the floor.I growled at him then went to punch him he caught my fist then laughed. I smiled because I know that laugh away where."~oh Mr.Dariplier it not nice to hit~" his comet made me smirk and I pulled him to my chest."~oh I know but its but fun baby boy~" I said in his ear. He shivered in pleasure from his nickname witch made me laugh a bit. He pushed me on the couch and got on top of me and said "~time to have some wouldn't you say~" he giggled at the end.

(This one is a bit short but I want to give y'all a treat next time and I promise there will be a smut 😛😛😛 let see how this will play out AND I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER buh-bye.