Chapter 2- Disguises

Red's Pov~

I get up off the bed and walk towards the closet. I look around trying to find a suitable outfit for me to wear, that should suit him enough. I eventually decided on a black crop top, black boots, black jeans, a moon chocker, along with a plaid shirt around my waist to bring it together{Picture}. I open my door and see 'Him'.

"Hi dad." I said, not excited to see him.

"Lighten up, I have a job for you." he spoke seriously. I Just nodded my head telling him to continue, "Anyways, I want you to go back to the creepypastas, but you would have to be someone else so they don't recognize you of course. On to the point, you need to... ..."

Slender's Pov~

I was talking to the creepypastas when I felt a presence enter the forest. It felt familiar, yet so foreign at the same time. I tell Hoodie, and Ben to go check it out for me while I handle it at the mansion.

Red's Pov~

     I started to walking into the forest know that slender would sense my presence and send someone to check it out. Not long after of waiting I see Ben, and Hoodie approach me.

Time skip~

     After I beat them in a fight 2 against 1, they took me to slender mansion, I can't believe I have to do this. I touch the button on the back of the chocker I was wearing with my outfit. They take me inside and tell slender how I beat them, and how I should become a Creepypasta. I didn't care if slender tried  to read my thoughts, that's why I pressed the button. Thanks to my powerful father Z. Yes that's my father, sadly. I knew my disguise wasn't the best, but everyone fell for it. Time to put my plan into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 2