2

*3 hours later*

*Matthew's P.O.V*

I open Kasier's door slowly.''Bro?'' I am shocked by what I seen. Kasier,on the floor,passed out. I run to him and hold him close. I see the fresh cuts on his arms. There is no way I am leaving him here. He is gonna come with me on tour. I am the front man for Avenged Sevenfold. My stage name is M.Shadows. I grab some of Kasier's stuff,shove it in his bag and grab his bass and notebook. If I left them behind he would kill me. I run out to my car with his stuff and come back for him. I strap him in and jump in the driver's seat. I drive to Zacky's house.

When we get there I run to the front door and knock urgently. Zacky answers and I explain everything. Zacky runs out to my car and brings Kasier in and I bring his stuff in.

*Zacky's P.O.V.*

I can't believe someone would do that to Kasier. He is perfect. I have liked him since Matthew introduced us. But he is 17. I'm 32. But.....But...But I love him. I really do. I lay him on my bed and bandage his arms. I lean over him and kiss his cheek. His head turns making me get his lips. His eyes open as he smirks against my lips. I pull back in shock. ''Hey cutie.'' Kasier giggles. He sits up and pulls me to him. ''I have always loved you.'' He said,kissing me hard. I kiss back.''Be mine?'' I ask once we pull away.

''Hell yeah.'' He smiles. I hear a knock on the front door. '' You get some sleep. I'll go sort out who is at the door.'' I mumble as I leave the room.