President's son and I

CHAPTER 1
It was the last day of our exam week here in the Philippines, Mika get herself ready then her bus came to pick her up, when she got in her school her friend Kristian came to greet her and said "Mika it's the last day of exams did you study well for our today's test" Mika nodded and ask Kris "I'll be going first I need to pass something to our advisor"  "Okay see you around"  Kris replied as Mika walked away...

Mika's POV
I got down in my school bus but suddenly I sa my friend Kristian(aka Kris) he walked towards me and said "Mika it's our first day of exams did you study well for our today's test"  I was so shock when he suddenly ask me that but I don't care because why does he need to know so I just nod because I am also not in the mood to talk to him...

then...Nicole snap her finger in front of my eyes and I was shocked and asked her "Nicole what..? why do you need to snap your fingers in front of my face.?" "Well... I HAVE TO BECAUSE I AM SAYING SOMETHING BUT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING" Nicole replied "I am so sorry Nicole I didn't mean to I am just thinking something" I repied to her "What is it you are thinking is it about our trip to Korea..??" Nicole askwed me and I suddenly remembered that next three days was our flight."Nicole I have to do something that's what I am thinking so I need to go... see you later at snack time.." I told her

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am sorry if there are wrong grammars in my story...

CHAPTER 2

Kristian POV

Why is she avoiding me...?? did...I...make...a...mistake...? Ohh..well.. Next three days  is our flight for our trip to Korea. Why do we need to go to Korea while there is America, Europe etc to have vacation to go...just because she love to watch Korean movies and drama's. Wait what should I wear for our trip I didn't buy any clothes and it's Autumn there so it's cold not like here in the Philippines.

Nicole POV

I am so excited for our trip next three days .I wonder where James is (Nicole's boyfriend) "Are you looking for me" I look back and I saw it was James. "James did you already bought something to wear for our trip..?" I asked him as I walk towards him. "No, Not yet because I've been waiting for you I wish we'll be in pair in fashion will that be okay" James asked me. I was shocked because before he doesn't want me to do that so I just nod "Okay then see you later I'll pick you up I'll be just waiting for you at the parking lot okay" James told me "Okay then I'll be going now the next exam is about to start already bye see you later" I replied to him.

CHAPTER 3

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello guys how's the first two chapters...

please comment if you have something in mind
-----------------♥♡------------------

Mika POV

I am so happy for me to have a multiple visa because I came back again after 5 months also thank to my mom she bought me clothes for me to wear and when I saw all what she bought for me I will be like a actress already because the coats, scarfs, boots, dresses etc are so lovely. I am so excited and also my friends are with me beacuse I'll be celebrating my birthday there in Korea. "Are you imagining something" I look back and I saw Kristian behind me standing "Kris how long have you been there" I ask him "When you came here" Kria replied "Why didn't you show yourself or say something" I asked him "You are laughing by yourself so I didn't disturbed you" He replied "You must sh-- "also you avoid me a while ago" He cut me "I am so sorry I really didn't mean that I am just thinking of something" I told him "It's okay no need to worry I am not mad" He told me that's why I was so relived when I heard that.