Chapter 10

Your POV

You were just working, doing your typical thing, when you got a phone call.

"Hello?" You said

"Hi. I need your help. I'm locked up in a jail cell" said Taehyung

"Taehyung? Why are you locked up in a jail cell?"

"Well, you boyfriend locked me up"

"Why" you said. You couldn't believe that Jimin would lock up Taehyung, even if he was your stalker.

"I don't have much time to explain. Please help me" he said

"I am on my way" you said, packing your belongs.

You got out of your workplace and started running to the police station.

Few minutes later~

I'm finally here, you thought, breathing heavily. You open the glass door and saw Taehyung laying on the floor, looking bored.

"Taehyung" you said running up to the cell.

Taehyung stood up, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Where is Jimin?" You asked.

"Miss you are not suppose to be here" said an officer.

"Um, do you know where Jimin is?" You asked

"Why are you here y/n?" Jimin said, walking up to you.

"Jimin, why is Taehyung locked up?" You asked, looking at him

"Don't you remember, he stalked you remember?" Said Jimin

"I know but he is innocent. He saved me from those bad people," you said, "he isn't a crazy stalker. Please let him out" you said, looking at him.

Jimin stared at you for a moment and you stared back. Instead looking into his eyes, you look down at his pant; the key. You look back at Jimin. Got to be quick. You grad the key and went to open the jail cell as fast as possible. Once the cell was unlock, you grab Taehyung by the wrist and ran out.

"Hey!" Yelled Jimin

You heard him but didn't look back. You continued to run with Taehyung behind you.

After running for a while, you stopped, letting go of Taehyung's wrist.

"Thank you for saving me" said Taehyung, breathing heavily

You look around at where you are at. Almost home, you thought.

"I want to repay you again y/n" said Taehyung

"You do need to-" you said but you were cut off when Taehyung took your cheek and pull you closer for a kiss.

What just happened? A kiss? What? Is the kiss what Taehyung said to repay y/n back? Sorry it took long to update. Stay tune for more. Hope you like this chapter and other chapters.

~Cat