Chapter 2

After the authorities had deemed there was a killer on the loose, Karamatsu had locked down his doors and windows. Or so he thought.

Fearing for his life, Karamatsu breathed abnormally. What if the Killer comes after me? What if I die? He kept thinking of all the what ifs that he forgot that he didn't lock all of the doors. There was a door in the back of the house that Karamatsu almost never used.

Fortunate for Ichimatsu, but very unfortunate for Karamatsu. When Ichimatsu was wandering the streets, he had stumbled upon a nice house. It was two stories and fairly large. It was lined with a brown fence as well as a brown exterior with grey shingles for the roof.

When Ichimatsu saw the house, he immediately knew that it was locked, and almost moved to the next house. However, he couldn't help but notice his killer instincts.

He searched all around the house for an open door, and he eventually found one in the back of the house.

Turning the knob, he noticed a man sitting in the living room. He looked to be in his early twenties, and he was surprisingly attractive.

Ichimatsu suddenly felt his face under his bloodied hockey mask grow hot.

Karamatsu turned around to see a teenager with a bloodied hockey mask, a torn white shirt, a brown blacksmith apron, navy blue jeans and rubber black boots. Machete and hammer in hand, the killer froze in the door.

"AHH! Killer! Killer! Get out of my house!" Karamatsu screamed.

"I am not a killer, but merely a cleanser in society." Ichimatsu answers simply.

Karamatsu looks at him, confusion in his eyes, before passing out on the floor. Ichimatsu stands there silently as he stared at Karamatsu.

He looked peaceful laying there, so Ichimatsu decided to lay on the floor next to him so that he was facing Karamatsu.

___Time Skip___

About two hours later, Karamatsu started to stir while Ichimatsu was fast asleep. Karamatsu considered calling the authorities, but Karamatsu wasn't sure wether Ichimatsu was really asleep or not.

As Karamatsu got up, Ichimatsu grabbed his ankle and pulled him back to the ground, then proceeding to cuddle with him.

What am I going to do? Karamatsu thought to himself.