Entry #1

"Dear Diary"

Carmen here checking in as always like I do every week. It's the last two weeks of summer and I ran out of things to do. My skin has already tanned two shades which I love and my hair has gotten lighter. The front is now almost bleach blond and the rest is golden and waist length.

I may seem like your everyday dream white girl but I'm not. I have a bad attitude and a mouth to match. Yes I have friends but they are my complete opposite. Speaking of opposite my twin brother Cameron is blasting his music making me want to split his head open.
Goodbye for now

Signed Carmen Hill

-----------------

"Cameron ! turn it down!"

Banging on my brothers door was a weekly thing in the Hill house. Either it was music too loud or his girls to loud. I found the second one quite disgusting by the way. What did those girls see in my brother anyway. He wasn't ugly and I'm not saying it considering the fact we are twins so it's like calling myself ugly. His dirty blonde hair and blue eyes is probably what captures them or his built stature either way he was getting them.

"Get away from my door Mandy !"

God I hated that nickname, with a passion he made it up because he claimed I reminded him of Mandy from the old cartoon Billy and Mandy.

"That's not my name!"

"Then move away!"

"Not unless you ......"

Oof

My butt was flat on the floor and my face now stinging. He just hit me with the door.

"Told you to move." he smirked

What an incompetent fool. That wasn't the proper way to warn someone of an abrupt opening of the door. Karma is my best friend little did he know and it seems like she's about to come over.

I slowly made my way down stairs to the kitchen when my mother interrupted my thought with the monotone voice.

"Carmen, stop procrastinating. Come eat breakfast. "

"I'm not procrastinating I an demising a plan to get back at Cameron. Thanks to him I have a red mark on my forehead." I stated while pointing to the mark

"Well if it wasn't so big, it wouldn't leave a mark." Cameron said finally joining us at the table

"That's enough you two. Lets hurry up so I won't miss FaceTime with your father."

"Dad is going to call?" Cameron asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Suppose to. Hopefully it's isn't rescheduled." my mother sighed in sadness.

I despised my father. Every time he would leave us Cameron and I would never know until we come home. That's a coward move to me. Why can't he just face us. I think he's having an affair but mom says it's not like that.

"Doesn't matter anyway. It's not like he wants to talk to us."

"That's enough Carmen."

"Why mom? why won't you accept the fact that Cambell Hill does not love us anymore ?" I pressed

"THAT IS ENOUGH CARMEN ELIZABETH MARIE HILL !"

Mom yelling indicated that I really made her mad. If it's not bad enough I don't fit in with this family I will not tolerate her raising her voice at me.

"I'm going to the beach with Tori today." I sighed with hurt leaving the table.
I could hear her start an apology but Cameron hushed her.

They wondered why I never enjoyed going places with them. I feel embarrassed with a self absorbed brother and a depressed mother. I hated being a Hill.