Aapki Ritu Ji Gayyi Bhad Mein

For few moments, Naina gets extremely happy realizing that the letters that were written by Rajveer, it was not for her. She was satisfied realizing that no one will question her's and Rajveer's relationship. She gets happy realizing that her reputation is still safe.

Naina starts walking towards her room, smiling! Reaching in front of her room, she is about to open her room's door when a thought crosses her mind. Her smile vanishes when Dr. Ritu's words keeps ringing in her ears.

"Wo letters Captain Rajveer ne mujhe likhay thay."

"Or mein ye keh sakti hoon kyunke Captain Rajveer or mein engaged hain!"

Dr. Ritu's words keeps ringing in Naina's ears. Her right hand automatically turns into a fist. Out of anger, she punches the closed door.

Her eyes are blazing with anger. Without caring about her surroundings, Naina pushes the door open with her right leg, out of anger!

"Sir aisa kaise kar sakte hain?

Yells Naina out of irritation, walking in her room.

"Aap Ritu ma'am se engagement kaise kar sakte hain?"

She yells again, out of frustration.

Naina kicks her bed with her right foot, out of anger. She has no idea what the hell she is thinking. And why is she feeling so bad about Dr. Ritu getting engaged with her Rajveer sir?

That is right! He is HER Rajveer sir. But is she feeling bad just because he is her mentor? Or something else? Why does she care so much now? She is the one who cared about her reputation when people were questioning her and Rajveer's relationship. Then what happened now? Is she jealous?

So many thoughts are crossing her mind. Not giving a second thought about her decision, Naina decides to go to Rajveer's room, to get her answers.

Shutting the door with her full force, she walks towards Rajveer's room, out of anger and jealousy.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Rajveer's Room - At 1800 hours

Sitting on his red couch, Rajveer is seen working on his laptop, looking extremely tensed. He is working less and thinking more about Dr. Mishra's words.

Dr. Mishra has gotten him in a trap where he never wants to be. He never wants to be engaged to her. In fact, he does not want any kind of relationship with Dr. Mishra because he loves someone else. That's right! He only loves HIS Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh!

Rajveer comes out of his thoughts when he hears a loud sound. When he looks up, he finds Naina standing at his door.

Without even daring to knock, Naina pushed his room's door open with her full force, and now stood in front of Rajveer. Her eyes blazing with anger, irritation, frustration and jealousy. Her hands turned into a fist.

Rajveer gets stunned after finding Naina in his room, at this time and that too, in this condition.

"Ab isse kya hua?"

Mumbles Rajveer under his breath.

Rajveer checks Naina out from top to bottom. Many thoughts crosses his mind. The first thing that comes to his mind is the day when she came to his room to confront him after finding out that he went to her house.