Chapter 2

Yay! The second chapter!

Chapter 2/ I love you...

•Garroth's POV (this is right we're we left of last chapter•

    I pull back from the hug and look into Laurence's beautiful blue eyes. I can get lost in them if I look for to long.

    "L-Laurence?" I asked him. "Can I tell you something?"

    He nods his head. "Anything. What do you want to tell me?" He's so understanding.. I love this guy don't I?

    "W-well I do like someone. But I don't know if they like me..." He continued to look at me with great interest. "They uh, they live on Lover Lane. I've known them since middle school..."

•Laurence's POV•

    "They uh, they live on Lovers Lane. I've known them since middle school." Narrowing it down.. Dante, Gene wait no not Gene, Ivy, and myself. 99.9% chance that the person he likes isn't me.

    "They are a guy -yes I'm gay-. They also are in this r-room..." In this room? WAIT THATS ME!

    "M-me? You have a crush on me!?"

    "Y-yeah.. This is why I said they wouldn't like me back... I've had a crush on you Laurence since high school and-"

    "No no no no no no! Garroth that's not what I meant by that! I love you Garroth, more then just a friend. I've had a crush on you since middle school. You were just so cute! And I-" Garroth cut me of by the thing that I have wanted almost my entire life from this guy, a kiss.

    I obviously kissed him back but was startled by his actions because he always had the stutter king act.

    The kiss felt so, amazing and so, right. His lips are so soft, just how I imagined them to be. We broke apart and we are both blushing messes.

"S-so are we like dating or.." I said looking at Garroth.

"Y-yeah... Laurence? Will you be my boyfriend?" I smile as he smiles at me.

"I would love to be your boyfriend, love." I say as I give him a kiss on the forehead.

    "W-what did you just call me?" Garroth squeaked.

    "Love." I say plainly. Garroth blushes at the nickname.

    "W-well if you have a nickname for me I should have one for you!" He stated.

"And what would that be, love?" At this point Garroth is onto of my lap and are faces are vary close to each other.

"Laurence." He says.

"What? That's not a nickname, love. Pick something like, prince, or babe, or even sweetheart. Something other then my name. My name isn't a nickname, love." I suggest.

"Hmm. Then how about, Casanova?"

"It perfect. Just like you, love." I say and give him a peck on the lips. "I love you!"

    "I love you too."

Hello fellow children. Love you all! Thanks for reading!