Chapter 7

Alina's POV
I got up. My eyes were wet and i was about to sleep when my phone beeped and I saw it was sumedh's message.
Still sleeping! Sleepyhead.

I got irritated and i went towards my cupboard to take my dress and to change. I opened it and there was a beautiful one piece over there which didn't belonged to me. I was just seeing it when I saw that there was a piece of paper attached to it.I leaned towards it and read a note
How's this? It would look stunning on you. So girl quickly get changed and come down at our secret place where all our are revealed.

What a surprise for me? I forgot everything and went to get changed. When I was done i remembered the last line of his note and i surely knew this place the place where we both used to sit and confess all what happened that day. And that was a street behind our houses.

I told mom that I'm going to meet a friend and went there. I saw nobody there. I was getting irritated when someone kept his hands on my eyes.
Alina - sumedh is this you?
Sumedh brought his mouth near my ear and whispered which send shivers down my body.
Sumedh - sshhh! Ankhein band karo tumhara suprise tumhara wait kar raha hai.

He then tied a cloth around my eyes. Then he made me sit in a car.
Alina - sumedh kaha le ja rahe ho mujhe?
Sumedh - kya ali mujhpe bharosa nhi hai tumhe?
Alina- umm haa karti hu.
Sumedh - bahot jaldi pata chala(note the sarcasm)

After fifteen minutes which seemed to me an hour the car stopped. Sumedh opened the door for and then lifted me in bridal style.
Alina- sumedh kya kar rahe ho? Yaar gir jaaungi maine.
Sumedh - mai nhi girne dunga! Ab chup raho.

After a while he put me down. And then untied the cloth. And what i saw next was unbelievable.
It was a beautiful place our pictures were hanging everywhere. There were balloons and a table in center.
Sumedh i turned around to find him on his knees.
Omg is this really happening!
*************

So stay tuned to see sumedh's proposal.
Keep reading!