A thin line between love and hate (Lesbian Edition)

Christina
Ever since Anaya caught me and Kayla fucking our love life hasn't been the same. Many have asked me, " how do you feel about messing around on your girlfriend with her Bestfriend who is like her sister," and honestly I really don't feel anything. Kayla has that fine ass look to her that would make any females pussy pound like a heart beat. Her almond brown eyes, her taper fade with waves, her smile that's as big as the ocean and her sex is amazing. Me just speaking about her is making me wet at this very second. I miss her but then again I miss her for the wrong reasons. It's like she's here for me more than Anaya. Anaya stays busy traveling from place to place doing photography. She expects me to stay here in this small ass apartment alone, get myself off with sex toys and be satisfied! *Sigh* sometimes you just need that one on one time with your spouse to continue to grow together but Anaya never understood what "one on one" time meant. I hate her so much because she never takes the time out to listen to me. She think she knows everything and feel bringing money home, taking me shopping, getting my hair, and nails did is love. I don't understand her at all. She's on a business trip as I speak. She hasn't called or texted me since she left which was 2 weeks ago. I call and text her but no reply. Maybe she's just that busy to where she can't reply back *sigh* hopefully she comes around. Maybe she's fucking some other bitch. I mean it would hurt but I do deserve it after sleeping with her Bestfriend for 2 years while we were together. Well I guess I'll get back to doing what I do best. *Christina picks up her phone and calls Kayla* Hopefully she answers me. I could some head right now even those long back strokes. Kayla may not be girlfriend material and all but she is a good sex toy.